Voice over MTA

Kaltsu

Hello,

I would like to suggest somekind of VoIP feature for MTA. These kind of features you can find in several games like Counter-Strike and Operation Flashpoint for example.

So you could be able to talk to other players via MTA and you would propably be able to select the group that can hear your voice (all players, team members).

I know that there are already programs, that can be used to do the same thing like Ventrilo and TeamSpeak. The only problem with these is that only some players of the server will join it and some don't even know what therse programs are / how to get them.

IMO, if the mta team ever decides to implemend this, I think that if possible, they should go a step further by making a realistic voice feat.. like the only ppl that can hear u are people standing close to u in-game.. and the further u go away, the lower they will hear u.. then ppl can have discussions and stuff, while others are spying and ease dropping.. hehe.. oh weell, don't know how possible/impossible this is though.. just a thought..