Synced traffic lights?

I was just curious to ask that will MTA:SA DM have synced traffic lights? I don't know about deathmatching servers, but for RPG servers it would be an awesome feature and could improve the quality of RPG alot.

Actually, I already asked the same question at SA-MP forums and seems that they will not make traffic lights synced (at least for the next version).

But I would like to know what MTA guys think about the idea?

If they will synh traffic lights so they alsoe should synhr birds,fishes,waves(fully)

Maybe it's offtopick but anyway what about cranes?Remember in docks or in crater in desert?There was cranes where you are able to pick up cars and move them.Are they synhr?

If they will synh traffic lights so they alsoe should synhr birds,fishes,waves(fully)

In my opinion those aren't so important. I mean, that the traffic lights you meet almost all the time you drive. Birds, fishes waves not so much...

I've heard that there will be some SDK from R* that could help in adding peds and stuff to MTA? Is that true and is there any estimates when this SDK will come out?

I've heard that there will be some SDK from R* that could help in adding peds and stuff to MTA? Is that true and is there any estimates when this SDK will come out?

There will be an SDK from MTA, it has nothing to do with R*. It will come out some time after the first DM release.

This would be a waste of time. Its been mentioned before, but itd take bandwidth and time - both of which are limited. I see your point though, its the little effects like lights that make the mod look great overall.

If R* set traffic lights according to time itd help us out a whole lot >.>

Im sure mta team can set the client to change traffic lights depending on the game time, so it won't take any bandwidth at all :P

Look guys, you are saying that syncing traffic lights would be useless. Didn't you read my first post? I said that it would be really good addition for RPG servers, on which you mostly have to play like in real life.

Maybe you don't play on RPG servers, but does it then mean that traffic lights would be useless, if you wouldn't use them?

Synced waves, fishes, birds aren't so important in my opinion...

I would agree with the third statement that not many people would find the feature useful, though on the other point of view i personally think there are many ways in expanding the RPG side of the community to benefit those who do play that type of gameplay. New players who enter this community might find even these smallest types of suggestions interesting to see included in future upgrades and could become more involved in this specific type of gameplay.

Ok, well then, synced traffic lights should be an optional feature. It would be great in RPG servers. But in DeathMatch servers, where sometimes competitions are held, then they should be disabled server-side. In RPG people want the realism, and in DeathMatch servers, people want the bandwidth.

And like I said before if they cannot be synced, then stop lights should be disabled, or, always green.

They could stop people fighting by putting everyone on the same team and setting friendly fire to off.
the best option for RPG imo, I used to do this in other games allso with RPG mods, forcing all the players to the same team, and all the npc enemies (not necessarily MTA) to the other team so they can be used with quest scripts etc.