A Few Question

Guest Supo

Question

Hi! I'm new on the MTA forums! And i have a few questions for you ^^*

Is there only Race Mod in MTA:sa? Or is there a Mod with deathmatch or stuffs like that (like SA:MP) ?

I search a mod with the possibility to play with one or two friends on lan, but in not in a Empty city (with all the gangs, the civilians...) Is it possible??

Sorry for my english ^^

15 answers to this question

I search a mod with the possibility to play with one or two friends on lan, but in not in a Empty city (with all the gangs, the civilians...) Is it possible??

No, it's not possible. The software development kit will be released later and may allow coders to put pedestrians in, but that won't be for a while.

it depends really, if it was mmo type there proberly would be NPC's but i reckon the servers would be dedicated ones like WoW and Knight Online, there wouldnt be any reason to have them in deathmatch they would just get in the way ( if u wanna play with npc's just play single player, you will get bored with them soon enough :P )

it depends really, if it was mmo type there proberly would be NPC's but i reckon the servers would be dedicated ones like WoW and Knight Online, there wouldnt be any reason to have them in deathmatch they would just get in the way ( if u wanna play with npc's just play single player, you will get bored with them soon enough :P )

But you can make a new game modes with them!Like kill NPC but others ppls have to secure him!

here's a questoin.

I'v played UT (unreal tournament) and they have a mod called "corpse mania" where you basily fight over 100 "bots" that are walking zombies, anyway waht they do isn't important waht is important is how do they get 100+ bots (NPC) without taking up a LOT of bandwith?

here's a questoin.

I'v played UT (unreal tournament) and they have a mod called "corpse mania" where you basily fight over 100 "bots" that are walking zombies, anyway waht they do isn't important waht is important is how do they get 100+ bots (NPC) without taking up a LOT of bandwith?

How many regular players does it have?

i'v played with 10-15 people with no real lag problems. ANd a maximum of 100 AIs as i put in the server settings. BTW: 16 is max players in UT1. :P

[edit]

Oh this was over LAN so it would probobly be different on an internet game. specialy if your server is slower then needed or a play is.

Anyways i'm happy with no bots. :P they'll just act dumb and ruin the fun for others anyways. :P