Passengers on aircrafts?

So when you leave the cargo, it feels like you were really inside it.

I guess that would be enough if it's possible to do it for all the big aircrafts, like commercial jets.

Actually I was thinking about RPG and this idea. You could have an airline on some RPG server, sell tickets to others and then transport them to other airport.

But what about boats? There are empty seats visible, but you cannot get on them as passenger....

Btw, all of these experiences are based on SA-MP, so I dunno if MTA:SA will differ alot in these things...

If MTA DM will have better synhr than sa-mp have then you don't need passenger seats on the boat!You will just jump on the boat and stand there.

But you can make somthink better for playnes.For exmpl:Adromada support only 2 passengers but you can make it on 50 ppls but they will just sit inside each other.But cargo is good idea but it's not so cool!Cargo is a interior but all interiors are very very high in the sky in middle of SA map.So if you will get inside others players will see you like you are in middle of the map but not in playne.

If MTA DM will have better synhr than sa-mp have then you don't need passenger seats on the boat!You will just jump on the boat and stand there.

But you can make somthink better for playnes.For exmpl:Adromada support only 2 passengers but you can make it on 50 ppls but they will just sit inside each other.But cargo is good idea but it's not so cool!Cargo is a interior but all interiors are very very high in the sky in middle of SA map.So if you will get inside others players will see you like you are in middle of the map but not in playne.

If MTA:SA DM will have good sync, it would be possible yes. But now we also have to remember that good sync isn't always enough, because of lag. If somebody is lagging badly of even just lags a little once in a while, it might ruin the whole boat trip, since the passenger will always find himself in water....

getting more people in planes might be possible with bitchpacking, like with busses. but probably no interior stuff where you can walk around in the plane and look around.

I guess that would be enough, like just get some people inside the plane so they can travel with you. No need to walk in the plane etc.

I was thinking like if somebody sets up an airline on some RPG server, so he could transport people to different places with those jet planes.

I think the cargo idea is a bad idea.. hehe, because u wont actually see the trip.. u'll just be standing around inside an interior.. it's better to sit as a passenger and see the actuall trip.. and besides, what if the plane get's shot down?..if u were in the interior, you wouldn't even know a thing.

but what's bitchpacking?.. never heard of that before.. hehe, somone care to explain?

Glued?He it will be automaticaly?Or you will have to press somthink?And it will be with boats only?It will be like in SP when you are in wather and have more than 4 stars cops are riding with boat and one of them are glued to boat and shooting you.It will be like that?

getting more people in planes might be possible with bitchpacking, like with busses. but probably no interior stuff where you can walk around in the plane and look around.

and with the boats, there is no need of it since you will get glu'ed on the boat so you won't slip off.

There will be no bitchpacking and I've never heard anyone mention that glue will be in.

The downfalls of teleporting them to a fake offmap section representing the inside of the plane are numerous. The first biggest one is that it'd be nearly impossible to simulate exiting the plane properly unless it were possible to parent a teleportation exit to the plane itself. Second, if the plane blew up, you would need some sort of script to make the inside section kill everyone inside it. Third, you would probably only be able to do it with one plane per map.

All-in-all, it really wouldn't be an effective way to simulate such a thing.

However, it is entirely realistic and possible to increase the number of available seats in the plane by... oh... say... 50?

It's not by default, but you can make a script that when you press like on G, it moves you to an interior.

Like the cargo interior in a SA:SP Mission.

Ive written a script for this in SA-MP. The emulation works quite well.

It's also nice to put a few chutes inside the plane . . so you can bail out and own =)