Satchel charge question.

Guest JRY2k6

I did a search for this and I hope I didn't miss a similar post, but sorry in advance if this post is a) in the wrong section, b) a duplicate question, or c)completely retarted. Anyway...

After seeing This Picture I was wondering if removing satchel charges would be possible through scripting or commands etc.

Sorry I should have made it more clear. What I meant was, while playing, to be able to remove/delete a satchel that you had thrown. What I had in mind was role playing for kidnappers, for example you throw a satchel charge on someone and threaten to blow them up if they don't get you money. When/if ;) they pay you could remove the satchel so you wouldn't be able to blow them up anymore.

And maybe stop saying what with SDK editor everythink is possible!

It's not even in alpha stage so there is no SDK at all and you can't say what will be possible to make with that!

Actually, the mod is in alpha stage. I think you mean beta.

Proof of what the SDK can do can be seen in Race and what you've seen of DM so far.

And maybe stop saying what with SDK editor everythink is possible!

It's not even in alpha stage so there is no SDK at all and you can't say what will be possible to make with that!

Actually, the mod is in alpha stage. I think you mean beta.

Proof of what the SDK can do can be seen in Race and what you've seen of DM so far.

No I'm speaking about SDK program not mta dm.Yes i know mta dm is in alpha but i didn't heard any news about SDk editor!No screenshoots no news so I think what SDK editor is not out yet even in alpha stage!Maybe only devs have somthink like SDK but this SDK is for more experianced peoples.For ppls who know c++ or somthink like that!

I'm very sorry if im not right!

Sorry I should have made it more clear. What I meant was, while playing, to be able to remove/delete a satchel that you had thrown. What I had in mind was role playing for kidnappers, for example you throw a satchel charge on someone and threaten to blow them up if they don't get you money. When/if ;) they pay you could remove the satchel so you wouldn't be able to blow them up anymore.

or, they could give u the money and u could blow them up anyway.. muahaha

• 3 months later...
"Get in the car or im gonna blow you up"

Muahahha 8)

BTW what will happen if you sit in a car with satchels on your body?

when we tested this very recently, if you got in a car with more than 1 on you and then they were detonated, 1 blew up, you get out of the car and the rest blow up

1 more question about remote xplosives:

What will happen if a player who planted xplosive is killed before activating it?

a) Nothing (like in Single Player);

b) xplosives will xplode (like in HL2DM);

c) the killer will pick up remote control (and rest of xplosives if any is left) from dead player and use it.

if its a), then is it possible to script b) and c) with lua?

thanx in advance

Clerlic wrote:

B@TM@N wrote:

Muahahha Cool

when we tested this very recently, if you got in a car with more than 1 on you and then they were detonated, 1 blew up, you get out of the car and the rest blow up

So the car with passengers doesnt blow up if a satchel detonates in it? That reminded me of this volkswagen ad https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9QLK_PtIzc

Clerlic wrote:

B@TM@N wrote:

Muahahha Cool

So the car with passengers doesnt blow up if a satchel detonates in it? That reminded me of this volkswagen ad https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9QLK_PtIzc

there was an explosion that hurt me but didnt kill me, cant remember if it forced me out of the car or whether i got out, but when that happened the rest of them exploded, the car exploded aswell and i died