[D2TW] Recruitment

[TBB]Dr.Damnit

Hey. people might find it weird im starting just up anhoter clan again, long time ago i started, [GVB]

Now i started up a clan with smokey!

heres the info:

Tag name: [D2TW]

Clan name: Death to the world

Tags: /D2TW\ - Trainer

=D2TW= - Leader

[D2TW] - Member

{D2TW} - Scripter

Information:

D2TW was found by Dr.Damnit and smokey. The clan is very brand new and we hope to get some members, now we try to get most of the people on this forum to join Death to the world, we have a server, and a forum!!! The forum once was called ScriptingX, but now its the official [D2TW] forum, its invisionfree and who cares if it is invisionfree, just join... atleast its a forum... Invisionfree does not kill you.

Server: 80.57.83.14:7777 (Not dedicated)

Application form, (Register on forums and goto the, join us section)

In game name:

Interests:

Skills in game:

Skills in real life:

Have you ever been in a clan before? Yes? What clan?:

Got any suggestions for the clan:

Anything left to say?:

Thanks for filling this in at:

http://z11.invisionfree.com/SAMP_PRO_Sc ... hp?act=idx

We got a website! Released today!

http://members.chello.nl/dadiro/

(its chello, when i use anhoter name i have to pay and i dont want to)

Please visit and join the forums to!

We are always recruiting! We are always searching for members.

Thanks!

Edited by Guest
Hey. people might find it weird im starting just up anhoter clan again, long time ago i started, [GVB]

Now i started up a clan with smokey!

heres the info:

Tag name: [D2TW]

Clan name: Death to the world

Tags: /D2TW\ - Trainer

=D2TW= - Leader

[D2TW] - Member

{D2TW} - Scripter

Information:

D2TW was found by Dr.Damnit and smokey. The clan is very brand new and we hope to get some members, now we try to get most of the people on this forum to join Death to the world, we have a server, and a forum!!! The forum once was called ScriptingX, but now its the official [D2TW] forum, its invisionfree and who cares if it is invisionfree, just join... atleast its a forum... Invisionfree does not kill you.

Server: 80.57.83.14:7777 (Not dedicated)

Application form, (Register on forums and goto the, join us section)

In game name:

Interests:

Skills in game:

Skills in real life:

Have you ever been in a clan before? Yes? What clan?:

Got any suggestions for the clan:

Anything left to say?:

Thanks for filling this in at:

http://z11.invisionfree.com/SAMP_PRO_Sc ... hp?act=idx

We are always recruiting! We are always searching for members.

Thanks!

:?
[GVB] Did not really got a succes, now smokey and i are trying to make a cool clan, so... just so you know.

That's stupid imo to start a clan in a month after your prev one.. your clan just can't become respected, popular, etc. for a month! you needa do something for it.. Not just say: "blah that clan aint successfull, ill start a new one" :roll: And if it has problems, don't leave it for a new clan.. you'd never be successful acting like this..

[GVB] Did not really got a succes, now smokey and i are trying to make a cool clan, so... just so you know.

That's stupid imo to start a clan in a month after your prev one.. your clan just can't become respected, popular, etc. for a month! you needa do something for it.. Not just say: "blah that clan aint successfull, ill start a new one" :roll: And if it has problems, don't leave it for a new clan.. you'd never be successful acting like this..

toady's right...a clan requires time and patience :P gl with this clan though ;)

That's stupid imo to start a clan in a month after your prev one.. your clan just can't become respected, popular, etc. for a month! you needa do something for it.. Not just say: "blah that clan aint successfull, ill start a new one" Rolling Eyes And if it has problems, don't leave it for a new clan.. you'd never be successful acting like this..

Ha, reminds me of "hieu". Damn, that slipped out.

Anyway, just take your time with your clan, dosen't matter if a clan cant be a success but i would rather just see some activity of members around the community and just to be respected by them if i ever encounter with them in the future.

Good luck.

That's stupid imo to start a clan in a month after your prev one.. your clan just can't become respected, popular, etc. for a month! you needa do something for it.. Not just say: "blah that clan aint successfull, ill start a new one" Rolling Eyes And if it has problems, don't leave it for a new clan.. you'd never be successful acting like this..

Ha, reminds me of "hieu". Damn, that slipped out.

Anyway, just take your time with your clan, dosen't matter if a clan cant be a success but i would rather just see some activity of members around the community and just to be respected by them if i ever encounter with them in the future.

Good luck.

Talking behind my back again Z3RB. I don't even play this game anymore, I'm waiting for MTASA DM.

Gd luck anyways guys!

• 3 months later...