Your not finished right?

Hey is there going to be a new version of MTA VC. There are so many things that still don't seem to be done. I do know you guys are busy with SA but don't forget the other versions we still play X).

Here is what I think needs to still be done:

All the weapons, and vehicles be available.

There needs be better hosting options:

All vehicles,

Pick any model, and pick weapons- Stating Weapons would work like in Liero.

1 of each vehicle,

scatter weapons,

tanks only,

rockets only,

ect stuff like that.

Some sort of server pre and post buffer that reads ahead to lessen the chance of a desynch between all the players.

Mod Options: My idea is to use mod scripts like the mod installer so that there doesn't have to be any type of replacement.

Well hopefully those were good ideas ;). Thanks for listening, and keep up the good work.

Anyone else who thinks there is something cool or needs some Q&A please post here, don't worry how it sounds.

I do know you guys are busy with SA but don't forget the other versions we still play X).

The team know about the community's interest for another release of MTA:VC and thats the important sign. The hunger is still there because it has been a very long time since an updated version, the future is the way forward i suppse.

technically the topic dosen't resemble blue. The discussion is actually just expressing issues for future upgrades, even if the new versions are likely to be developed on the blue core, its still based around general gameplay of MTA:VC.

• 2 weeks later...