An HTML slot so you can add in your own scripts!!! :)

BlackJack69

This would friggin pwn! Adding in a html script thing kinda like PAWNO so people can add in thier own scripts. Like, why not just have 1 game editor. Allows you to...

Script Box: Allows you to add in scripts like in PAWNO.

Object Duplicates and replacements.

Enhanced cars: Trunks can open, you can put stuff in them, add in extra mod tools, keys to car, gas meter, speedometer, ect...

No car Spawning, place unlimited cars, every single one on the map!

BOAT SEATS CAN ACTUALLY BE SAT ON!!!

JUST TONS AND TONS OF STUFF THERES SO MANY I CANT EVEN THINK OF MOST OF EM!!! :)

He meant XML and you know it, and yes actually it is a language Hyper Markup Text "LANGUAGE" don't be a dick unconstructive critisism isn't something you want to hear coming from someone who works on the beta team.

Be patient what you thinking of in is allready in the work as said above. Though if you use the SDK you can unlock the true potential.

He meant XML and you know it, and yes actually it is a language Hyper Markup Text "LANGUAGE" don't be a dick unconstructive critisism isn't something you want to hear coming from someone who works on the beta team.

He said it's not a PROGRAMMING language, and it isn't. Niether is XML, so that doesn't make sense either..

look at PAWNO what sa:mp uses, a combination of HTML and c++ dumbasses!

LOL. Did you pull this out of your ass? PAWNO and other scripting languages can be based on programming languages such as C++, but have absolutely NOTHING to do with markup languages such as HTML and XML. You CANNOT write a script using a markup language. Markup languages simply store text. Please get that into your (empty) head before posting anything else.

... no wonder everyone from SA:MP hates MTA, only because losers play MTA because they know nothing about coding.

Really? Then why did you ever grace our forums with your brilliance? Please take your extensive knowledge of coding to SA:MP, and keep it there.

look at PAWNO what sa:mp uses, a combination of HTML and c++ dumbasses!

LOL. Did you pull this out of your ass? PAWNO and other scripting languages can be based on programming languages such as C++, but have absolutely NOTHING to do with markup languages such as HTML and XML. You CANNOT write a script using a markup language. Markup languages simply store text. Please get that into your (empty) head before posting anything else.

... no wonder everyone from SA:MP hates MTA, only because losers play MTA because they know nothing about coding.

Really? Then why did you ever grace our forums with your brilliance? Please take your extensive knowledge of coding to SA:MP, and keep it there.

Look buddy now im not looking for any trouble but you seriously need to learn some manners, and I am sorry to title you as a friggin' idot! Goodbye and dont even re-post to make yourself more of one, really will help! ;)

Harry points to the edit button

With a decent versioncontrol server you can do the multiple editing yourself, with all kinds of files. See the documentation of the Subversion server, or set one up yourself. It is not really important to have that (hard) features in a scripting language for a simple game....

Look buddy now im not looking for any trouble but you seriously need to learn some manners, and I am sorry to title you as a friggin' idot! Goodbye and dont even re-post to make yourself more of one, really will help! ;)

That's coming from someone who posted this:

OMG you guys are retarted, look at PAWNO what sa:mp uses, a combination of HTML and c++ dumbasses! :roll: And if not XML.

Anyway, if you can't defend your complete ignorance, then please stop the flaming and name calling. Just admit that you made a mistake and move on. If you persist with this kind of behavior, you will be banned.

Ok lets try and be logical people here and not just talk out of our asses. If you say something try and use some intellect. Notice how above the word language above was used to say something is not a language. No HTML is not a high level so to speak language. HYPER TEXT MARKUP "LANGUAGE" what it is becuase it is a form of communication for us the humans, to tell the computer put a picture here or there, Low level languages like Assembly uses binary to talk as direct as you can for operations. Script or what not , there both fruit. One may be an apple one may be an orange but it doesn't change what they are.

You know one thing that I do not tollerate is ignorance online. Not from protagonist, not from racist, no one. If there is something you don't know look it up, if there is an argument and you don't know anything about it but want to be part of the discussion look it up before you start talking out of your ass. Or ask a question and hopefully someone will try and help you rather than cry out for attention by being a jack ass. There is wikipedia, and all kinds of other resources out there remember as well.

back to the topic:

studiortaboy yes please refrase your question.

Ok lets try and be logical people here and not just talk out of our asses. If you say something try and use some intellect. Notice how above the word language above was used to say something is not a language. No HTML is not a high level so to speak language. HYPER TEXT MARKUP "LANGUAGE" what it is becuase it is a form of communication for us the humans, to tell the computer put a picture here or there, Low level languages like Assembly uses binary to talk as direct as you can for operations. Script or what not , there both fruit. One may be an apple one may be an orange but it doesn't change what they are.

You know one thing that I do not tollerate is ignorance online. Not from protagonist, not from racist, no one. If there is something you don't know look it up, if there is an argument and you don't know anything about it but want to be part of the discussion look it up before you start talking out of your ass. Or ask a question and hopefully someone will try and help you rather than cry out for attention by being a jack ass. There is wikipedia, and all kinds of other resources out there remember as well.

I'm sorry, but nowhere in that long, ignorant rant of yours did you even come close to refuting anything I said. You didn't contradict me anywhere, you only added to my point. Are you making stuff up that I didn't write? Are you mentally unstable? Judging from some of your other posts, it looks as if that might be the case. I don't mean to be rude, but go seek some help.

Hey dumb ass you should use your little brain a little more. I never said who I quoted you just gave yourself away punk. You didn't say it so you nothing but a lying bastard too huh? How didn't I refute your point. Your saying it is not a language, and in fact yes it is. Can you speak in complete descriptive sentances or not? Hell yeah I'm definately here to stir things up, and expose wounds like you in the community. Is that accurate and easy enough you to understand you asshole? Let me reiderate the fact of how much of a dumb ass you are for saying I made up things you didn't say when I did not even put your name under the quote, what a fucking looser.

edit:

oh hey by the way dum dum why i'm at it you might want to look at page 1. let me spell it out for you since you have trouble understanding simply dialouge. PAGE NUMBER ONE HAS YOUR DUMB ASS COMMENT AND A EVEN MORE DUMB ASS COMMENT BEFORE IT lol, dumb ass. oh and let me quote you right here.

Are you making stuff up that I didn't write?

omg what a looser

oh here is me quoting you saying you didn't say something, and posting the quote that you made with it.

Quote:

Dumb ass speaking:

I'm sorry, but nowhere in that long, ignorant rant of yours did you even come close to refuting anything I said. You didn't contradict me anywhere, you only added to my point. Are you making stuff up that I didn't write? Are you mentally unstable? Judging from some of your other posts, it looks as if that might be the case. I don't mean to be rude, but go seek some help.

Now that should be easy enough for even you to understand.

Okay, I'm not going to dignify another one of your half-assed rants with a response. If you really want to have this discussion you can take it to PM.

I advise you and the original poster to be more civil in the future or you will be banned.

This thread is obviously going nowhere, so... LOCKED.