Stubby Tournament

Hey, :P

I will be hosting an MTA: VC stubby tournament on the SS private server. ONLY the stubby is to be used in this tournament. The tournament will start next Sunday, November 12th, 8:00 PM -6 GMT. Here is a countdown for people in different time zones:

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/cus ... ec=0&p0=64

I encourage that only elite players participate; invited are all SS, XE, msf, TLR, FMJ, SOL, PCP, VCES, TTH, KFC, or anybody who is good with the stubby.

In case there is any confusion, we will be fighting with this dude:

Robber.jpg

And we will fight with this guy (although the bat and colt are allowed):

Stubby.jpg

Each player will fluctuate who they play against in an orderly fashion. EACH player will fight each other player one time. I will compute the result of the match, and past it here and on http://Mafiakings.com/ -- I encourage anybody who is decent with the stubby to participate in this tournament. The purpose of the tournament: To determine who is the best Stubby Owner, and to have fun =p Winner gets his name posted around and a nice title to hold.

To prevent the tournament from taking too long, or any unfairness, the following rules will be applied: (I will moderate the tournament)

# You are to only spawn at at Phils when you are called out. If ten people participate, you will be called out ten times.

# You can be a spectator if you are not currently fighting

# This is a STUBBY-ONLY fight. Do not complain about wanting to use the sg.

# I know we all wall glitch =p But don't do it during the tournament, or you will auto-lose. the current round.

# Fighting of two opponents will begin when both fighters establish their location and Phils and announce that they are ready.

# Winner gets a cookie.

If you would like to enter, post here, or contact me at [email protected] (MSN).

EDIT: IF you don't know the SS private server pass, add me to MSN, or post you're email address.

Edited by Guest

I do miss the stubby, havent played this version for months, i wont participate in this tournament because of my work shedule but i hope it works out well, unlike preivous other plans and events that have gone down the drain.

jumping allowed?

Yes, so is the stubby glitch. But not the wall glitch =(

?

If ten people participate, you will be called out nine times, because you won't be fighting with yourself ;P

Got that wright =D I'll be writing a lil custom program to compute who fights when, and to display the result.

I'll make sure to post the results here z3rb1an ;)

[quote name=>SoL

Sadly, due to the times and the relase of 0.5, the "glitch" has practically been accepted. There is little way around this, the usage of the stubby now being limited to only the knowledgable and those who have adapted to the stubby that was introduced in 0.5.

I would participate, but sadly, 0.5's released dawned my "retirement. ;P" It is also quite saddening to see TLR on that list, for reasons I'd rather not bother proving. =p

I am however, interested in the victors, so please, post results. ;) Good luck to those who participate =p.

THE WINNER IS: [sS]RedSoxXx

SSTourny.png

Gunny gets what I promised to the winner :)

cookie.jpg

We'll the tournament was completed :P The following members were around, but were either idle or came in too late, and therefore did not participate:

*TLR*Monk

[KFC]XCrispy

[sS]Braves

[XE]Tommis

>SoL

[XE]eShef

LoS_Nutter

I hope to do a similar tournament with the participation of these players =)

The following paticipated:

[sS]ReDSoxXxx (aka [XE]Islander) ....... Final Score: 5

mirkinators (aka [KFC]dPnch3r) ........ Final Score: 5

{SS}-Mafias (aka {*MSA*}Mafia) ........ Final Score: 4

(420)Kilatras ....... Final Score: 3

poosickles aka (MM)Poo ....... Final Score: 2

[sS]aTaNs (aka Crimewatch) ....... Final Score: 1

[sS]Tireurs (left early) ....... Final Score: 0

Gunny and Mirk were tied at first place, but Gunny (Redsox) is placed ahead, as he won a 1v1 tie-breaker.

I got second place. Unfortinatly, I lost twice in a row, but managed to own everyone else, including Gunny :D

In third place was (420)Kila, with a score of 3.

It was a GG. I hope to do this again with more people, and perhaps make it a sailor / sg fight.

=)