[MTA] Progress?

People seriously need to change their "MTA-is-right-around-the-corner" mentality.. people look at how much time the MTA team has used and think "well, it should be finished soon".. hehe, having that kind of mentality will just make u miserable.. just understand that stuff takes time, accept that, and look forward to progress updates instead of just looking forward to the release date.. it's still in progress.. no one ever said it's right around the corner.. so only blame urself for thinking that..

it's like expecting yourself to be able to gain a 100kg of muscles in one week.. it just doesn't go that way..

oh and by the way, to the moderators, the warning I recieved for just joking around with other members is seriously gay..but it's whatever.. and if someone took offence by the one thing I said ("u should be bitch slapped") then I'm sorry, but u shouldn't be offended so easily by something someone says on an internet messageboard..

oh and by the way, to the moderators, the warning I recieved for just joking around with other members is seriously gay..but it's whatever.. and if someone took offence by the one thing I said ("u should be bitch slapped") then I'm sorry, but u shouldn't be offended so easily by something someone says on an internet messageboard..

then just be serious... and dont complain about getting warnings after saying "u should be bitch slapped", cause i think the mods are totally right when they do so (warn you)... banning is a bit much... so you get a warning... be happy...

and to keep it a bit on-topic, i think the blog is indeed doing its job... but i agree with the people who say they want to know a bit more whats happening (cause we dont know a single thing about how much bug fixing you have to do [in number of bugs [maybe even some info about them], cause you cant know the [exact] time it takes to fix them].)