[MTA] Progress?

Well, this has been asked a million times I know (and please, don't flame me before reading). But I had a question.

It's hard for you developers to tell at how many % you guys are, and when it's going to be released, but can't you make a little topic about this?

Posting eacht month/week updates about the mod (e.g. scripting is 80% done, and working... when the beta testings will be, etc etc).

This will be an encouragement for the fans to wait, because alot of them are tired waiting for something great... but we don't know how much it's "finished".

Also, I hope grenades, planes, rifles/snipers and other san andreas singleplay features will be supported ;).

they must be almost done
Not to be rude, but I heard that back in july too :/...

they are a little bit closer now :P

--- read sig

NOFI

and yes .. its been asked a million times when it will be done,, so there is no need to ask again

and your question is the same as the other million questions about ..when will it be done

- i vote for a lock on this topic

It's hard for you developers to tell at how many % you guys are, and when it's going to be released, but can't you make a little topic about this?

Posting eacht month/week updates about the mod (e.g. scripting is 80% done, and working... when the beta testings will be, etc etc).

We have a blog for that. There is a large feature we haven't revealed yet, and when we reveal it, you will understand why it seems to be taking a long time. At the moment, there are lots of bug fixes and improvements being performed on this feature. Anyway, we recently requested another coder to work on the mod, so this should speed things up.

We have a blog for that. There is a large feature we haven't revealed yet, and when we reveal it, you will understand why it seems to be taking a long time. At the moment, there are lots of bug fixes and improvements being performed on this feature. Anyway, we recently requested another coder to work on the mod, so this should speed things up.

I hope it's worth the wait. It seriously better not be VoIP...

We have a blog for that. There is a large feature we haven't revealed yet, and when we reveal it, you will understand why it seems to be taking a long time.

Ooh..

I actually sat straighter in my chair when I read that :lol:

Hello,

I'm kindly asking if it will be done before or after Christmas? If you tell me you don't know, then I'm assuming it will be released during the holidays, because if it's so hard to tell whether or not it will be released before Christmas, it must be a close call.

BTW, Keep up the good work MTA!

Hello,

I'm kindly asking if it will be done before or after Christmas? If you tell me you don't know, then I'm assuming it will be released during the holidays, because if it's so hard to tell whether or not it will be released before Christmas, it must be a close call.

With you assuming that "we are not sure" means that it will be in the holidays, if a dev comes in here and says "we really dont know" you then take your assumption that it will be released in the holidays, spread the word to other people, it becomes a rumour which most believe, and then it ISNT released in the holidays, people get annoyed at devs. You get the drift?

You can kinda see why the devs dont want to give a concrete-release date, or even a period of time, people misquote a guesstimate as fact.

Hello,

You know mta team have family’s to just like every one so I don’t think that they will spend they holidays working on the mode and think that’s ok they want to have some fun as well so don’t worry it will be out when its out it doesn’t take a day or a month or a year to make a good game, mode….

I just want to say, dont be disappointed if it doesnt come for Christmas. I know the past shows holiday releases, including around Chirstmas time. This time its different though, this has a lot of features that need to be stablized and theres alot of work involved. Worse, someone seems to leave here and there so its making progress hard.

Just have patience , time will fly :D

THATS NOT TRUE!!

Lets see if time ''FLYS'' for you when exams and more shit comes, and theyre making new useless features that will only slow down the mod...

They allways can implent them in next versions!, but not, they want to make us wait, and everybody knows that it wont come b4 christmas, maybe in july, or september next year... :cry:

Stop featuring Sh*t and start fixin bugs :cry:

Just have patience , time will fly :D

THATS NOT TRUE!!

Lets see if time ''FLYS'' for you when exams and more :~ comes, and theyre making new useless features that will only slow down the mod...

They allways can implent them in next versions!, but not, they want to make us wait, and everybody knows that it wont come b4 christmas, maybe in july, or september next year... :cry:

Stop featuring Sh*t and start fixin bugs :cry:

Actually they are working more on fixing bugs than adding features atm. :roll: Even the last blog post says so..