Performance car mods!!!

ipconfig

okay, as we all know gta san andreas allows the modding of cars, but they are all cosmetic mods, there are no mods that help with the car's performance (except for nitrous). I am suggesting that a new ability be added to mta where performance mods can be done. I was thinking something like this:

performance mods could be stuff like turbocharger, new engine, new intake, new suspension, lighter car body, etc...

all of which, when installed, would modify your handling.conf file in a way where when you disconnect from the server, it changes back to normal. perhaps it could use a handling.conf for each player on the server and it will be used over your handling.conf. not to mention it would somehow be only usable on the car the mod is installed in. mabye possable. mabye not. I am sure it could be done somehow. would be awesome for racing rpg's

yeah but rly not in a clanwar what so ever :P your idea about if you disconnect from the server that the handling.conf will be resetted is good :D

And im sure they could make it yeah . But that would be kinda cheating in a way , if others cant do the performance , new intake ect.. :P

I think it is good idea!But there is one problem!Devs should make a menu where you can change your car!Cuz in GTA SA SP there is no such ability!

But anyway there is some bugs in game wich they have to fix and there they have to make first release!If they will add some more stuff the this will gona take to long time!

• 1 month later...
What if MTA has it's own folder for all of the configuration files, then everyone would be happy. No need to be temporary.

There is more variety if the handling files were server specific, and R* has spent hours working on a realistic handling.cfg in the first place, why replace it with an MTA version?

What I'm trying to say is, have a seperate folder for all of the MTA configurations and one for the singleplayer. One unedited and one you can do whatever you want with. Anticheat still works.

Oh, I see now. Yes, I think that's quite a good idea, plus it means you can keep server files for later use in Single Player if you like.