I got the cops to come after me

Guest Blappa

A few minutes ago i was online in a 2 person server using ASE. The other guy left so i figured i would fool around a bit. I put in the item code and much to my surprise it worked. After beating up some of the pedestrian players (the cpu guys that spawn for some reason and dont fight back) with a baseball bat, i went over to salvatore's place.

I stood a spot in the woods where i could see the endless ped players on top of the roof. I noticed some of them were even floating in mid air. I aimed my rocket launcher at them and shot and all of them fell down at the same time. After this i got a "Wanted star".

I kept picking on the defensless cpus on the roof with the rocket launcher until i got 3 stars. After that helecopters started to come. When i got to 6 stars helecopters would come from all directions. Sorry if i disappointed you but you can only fight the police helecopters with 2 guys talking on a megaphone heh. And also sorry if this was already posted hundreds of times.

Also you can use the shotgun to kill the display diablo and mafia when you are on the hospital roof. You can also reduce all of your 900 life to 0 on the roof using the grenades or the bottles that ignite into fire. And lastly if you have 6 wanted stars the helecopters still come after you on the hospital roof

also its possible to knock one of the cpus (or zombies as i just found out they are called) off of the roof if you shoot them enough with the rockets. After they land on the ground they start fighting back until you hit them a few times. Looks like the zombies got some courage now. Time for resident evil: liberty city

i was alone in the game so i dunno if others can see the cops. It would be easier to test this if i could talk in game. Maybe one of you LAN people can try and find out.

Oh my goodness yall not gonna believe this... heck i can still barely believe it. I was trying out this cops thing again tonight and i was driving around town with 6 stars. When i got to china town there was a blockade of barracks oil trucks and people in green suits were shooting at me. I never got to 6 warrent stars on single player so i dunno who the green suited men are...im guessing the army. Ladies and Gentlemen we now have someone to harass... the Liberty City army heh. Fighting them was fun.

I was running and shooting the Uzi and they were chasing me and shooting. Im gonna freeze at 5 stars so i can get my beloved FBI car and maybe even a police van at 4 stars to get some body armor. Off i go to do more testing.... as soon as i fight the men in green a little bit more. I wish i human was in here so we could double team vs the army. Finally got a Human Team Vs CPU mode heh. It sure beats deathmatch

maybe an option for 0.35, but the police arent syncd in 0.3.

also, since the memory addresses have been hacked i dont know if this still holds true, but i thought you wernt able to get more than 3 stars in portland until you unlocked the next island? (though all the islands are unlocked? :? )

Edited by Guest

well im done finding bugs for tonight. The last thing i found was an alternate way of getting over 3 stars to trigger the helecopters. If you see an airplane flying in the sky but it seems unusually close you can destroy it with the rocket laucher to get 4 stars right away. I was near 8-ball's shop when i saw the plane that was flying close, took the maximum range of the rocket to reach it so there is alot of luck involved. With all these glitches i found just using the gun code im scared to try the tank code.

Xerox was right about the army men not being synced. I got excited too fast. It turns out their intelligence lasts for about a good 8 seconds. Also about Xerox's other question. Yes you can get to the other 2 cities on this but it is very very lonely in those places. But none the less you can get up to 6 stars. You can get up to 4 stars on single player Portland at the start i believe.

well im done finding bugs for tonight. The last thing i found was an alternate way of getting over 3 stars to trigger the helecopters. If you see an airplane flying in the sky but it seems unusually close you can destroy it with the rocket laucher to get 4 stars right away. I was near 8-ball's shop when i saw the plane that was flying close, took the maximum range of the rocket to reach it so there is alot of luck involved. With all these glitches i found just using the gun code im scared to try the tank code.

Xerox was right about the army men not being synced. I got excited too fast. It turns out their intelligence lasts for about a good 8 seconds. Also about Xerox's other question. Yes you can get to the other 2 cities on this but it is very very lonely in those places. But none the less you can get up to 6 stars. You can get up to 4 stars on single player Portland at the start i believe.

On single player:

Portland - Max 4 stars

Staunton Island - 5 Stars

Shoreside Vale - 6 Stars