[VC] Slap doesn't kill people in vehicle

Guest iostream

I'm running MTA 0.5 Server with Patch 1 on my server computer.

Also use MTAmA 3.24 for administration etc.

I wanted to make an alarm system for vehicles; if someone gets into anyone others car they'll be killed or something.

So I was searching the scripting.html for some kill-command. Of course, with my luck, there was none.

Instead I decided to use mta.slap and a timer.

Well, it worked! It's just spammed some "admin slap iostream"-text in the console. But I died!

Then I jump into a car and tried to commit suicide... Didn't die... My health was just decreasing. Could even get a negative value of health...

Why can't I die in cars using the slapcommand?

And by the way, somebody know why the sirens on the emergency vehicles is not workning?

Sorry for my, possibly, bad english :P

EDIT: Whops, think I put this in wrong forum.. :roll:

Slapping ppl to death in a car gets you killed on other ppls screen, while you drive around with -999 health, all other players see your car at the point you 'died' and can enter your car and driver around normally on there screen. On your screen the car flipping/crashing/warping/stretching all over Vice City until you get out & die.

Slapping ppl to death in a car gets you killed on other ppls screen, while you drive around with -999 health, all other players see your car at the point you 'died' and can enter your car and driver around normally on there screen. On your screen the car flipping/crashing/warping/stretching all over Vice City until you get out & die.

Oh, okay! Thanks, then the command isn't useless anyhow :P