PLZZZZZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!1

Guest ASADMIR

i downloaded MTA for GTA3. i unticked GTA vice city but it still says GTA VC on the MTA thing. and when i click on start game, it says "invalid executable, please ensure you have the correct executable installed". what does that mean????? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help!!!!!!

i downloaded MTA for GTA3. i unticked GTA vice city but it still says GTA VC on the MTA thing. and when i click on start game, it says "invalid executable, please ensure you have the correct executable installed". what does that mean????? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help!!!!!!

Where does it say GTA VC?

Get version 1.1 of GTA3 if you don't already have it: http://www.take2games.com/index.php?p=s ... on=patches

When playing GTA3 you recieve an "Invalid Executeable" error

This is probably because you are using GTA3 version 1.0 instead of 1.1. You can get the GTA3 1.1 patch here. If this doesn't work, or you already have GTA3 1.1, check you have the USA/UK exe. If not, try to obtain one

Found in the known issues thread, just adding upon what erorr has mentioned. Further solutions can be found here.

but it still says GTA VC on the MTA thing

Are you possibly talking about the client here?

i tried to replace the GTA3 executable but it said my current one is an unknown version. i got the game from a memory stick, and didn't buy it. i don't have a CD for it. does this make a difference?????