PLEASE HELP ME OUT LADS !!! URGENT

Guest polsta

I have downloaded 3.0b ;aqst night but havinbg trouble installing it,where do i have to install it to exaclty ?? i followed the path it chose but it didnt work !!!! please help me as im itching to play !!!

cheers lads

polsta uk

hello there,im new to pcs and new to all this,all i have is an exe to run.no manual or faq ??? and where/what is the search function ?

why do you get yourself at it just because someopne posts because there not too sure,we all gotta start somewhere ,and people like you dont help newbies,have a bit of understanding mate will ya,were not all computer nerds who think were the bollocks coz we know evereything about computers

ok ,but theres so much on here its a little hard to follow it all ,put me some links up if youd be so kind to get me on my way and up and running

all i mainly want to know is what directory to install the mta in ??

Warlord Archon don't be mean to new people, yelling comments like USE SEARCH BUTTON, BROWSE THE FORUM! etc won't do any good.

installing instructions:

you download the mta 0.3b installer place it in some folder (not the gta3 folder!) install it TO THE GTA3 FOLDER, then you use the launcher and press on the mta button, it starts gta and the mta client, close gta and client, download ase (the all seeing eye get it from here after setting up ase start gta start a new game you will see the mta credits role alt tab to ase connect to a server it will launch the mta client with the correct ip after the mta client connects press on the "send game request button" should work then.

Warlord Archon don't be mean to new people, yelling comments like USE SEARCH BUTTON, BROWSE THE FORUM! etc won't do any good.

installing instructions:

you download the mta 0.3b installer place it in some folder (not the gta3 folder!) install it TO THE GTA3 FOLDER, then you use the launcher and press on the mta button, it starts gta and the mta client, close gta and client, download ase (the all seeing eye get it from here after setting up ase start gta start a new game you will see the mta credits role alt tab to ase connect to a server it will launch the mta client with the correct ip after the mta client connects press on the "send game request button" should work then.

ive downloaded and intalled it in the folder,but it doesnt work still ...you say then ive got to dowloads ase ...whats that ? please explain and thanks for the previous answer !!