Will this computer run Grand Theft Auto 3?

Guest Death_5000

Question

Vice City will probably run faster than GTA3 because Rockstar optimised the engine. Actually, GTA3 has a massive bug which causes it to draw things that you can't even see on screen, resulting in a performance hit. This was fixed for VC.

Belive me it will run!When i had almsoste similar comp with gforce4mx i could even run gta sa with res 640x xxx 16bit and quality of obejcts is on max!And it was playebal!
And i am the pope

SA really does run fine on mx400/440, i ran it with 1280x1024 but with low objects quality

Belive me it will run!When i had almsoste similar comp with gforce4mx i could even run gta sa with res 640x xxx 16bit and quality of obejcts is on max!And it was playebal!
And i am the pope

SA really does run fine on mx400/440, i ran it with 1280x1024 but with low objects quality

LOl how much ram did you had?

Huh now i have ati x800 and 2 gig of ram.I can run all on max !

My computer runs San andreas at 2400x1800 resolution, with everything to HYPER-ULTRA-MAX, and its NOT EVEN PLUGGED IN! I used to have 4gb of RAM, but I put it back to 256mb of RAM because the computer needed a work out.

My computer is so good that I finish maps on MTASA before the other competitors Load the map!

:shock:

Huh now i have ati x800 and 2 gig of ram.I can run all on max !

My computer runs San andreas at 2400x1800 resolution, with everything to HYPER-ULTRA-MAX, and its NOT EVEN PLUGGED IN! I used to have 4gb of RAM, but I put it back to 256mb of RAM because the computer needed a work out.

My computer is so good that I finish maps on MTASA before the other competitors Load the map!

:shock:

ye ye wery good and you are so cool now!

LMFAO

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ABOVE TOPIC BUT L0OK AT THIS HOW IS THIS!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 6932344110

wHERE IS THE CITY ITS ALL FLAT LAND BUT ON THE RADAR IT SHOWS CITY IS THAT HOW THE MULTIPLAYER SA IS CAUSE I OWN SA FOR PS2 AND IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THAT SO WHAT OR HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE! HOW DID THEY CHANGE THE MAP????????????????

CAUSE IN MTA U CANT CHANGE THE MAP OR ADD MODS & STUFF!

wHERE IS THE CITY ITS ALL FLAT LAND BUT ON THE RADAR IT SHOWS CITY IS THAT HOW THE MULTIPLAYER SA IS CAUSE I OWN SA FOR PS2 AND IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THAT SO WHAT OR HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE! HOW DID THEY CHANGE THE MAP????????????????

Wow.. turn off the caps and post in a relevant thread.

In short, you can create custom objects using MTA's map editor and race on them online.

Do not reply in this thread.

Huh like you sad you start map faster than everyone else right?So i think if you have played MTA you should know what there is map editor!Or maybe you have "special" version of MTA?