will mtasa support over 100 player deathmatch?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ lil Tody: I only compared Wow to SA because that other guy who was talkin about 1000 players said:

But eh, only if Rockstar makes GTA 4 with multiplayer, then maybe we could play with 1000 players on,

see?..

and @ max_668: u can set up the server to kick players with high pings.. that way there will be a lot less lag.. and all the players with high pings can play on a server made only for high ping users.. lol..

@error: yeah.. that's what I've been saying too.. but people aren't getting it.. hehe..

Way would you want so many people in the first place? I think 50 people its good. When you got 100 people the server it’s full of lagers but correct me if im wrong

Agreed.

The advantage of having more players on the server obviously gives everyone a wider variety of people to kill from, that will always be the benefit if such a feature was produced in the future. If anything is developed for the future, i hope its not something too unreasonable.

• 3 weeks later...

San andreas is really big, let's just hope in GTA IV, they will do like wow and they could support millions of players just like wow!

Of course it will be another map.

Plus, most of the players on GTA IV will have better computers and probably a better connection since GTA IV will litteraly require a really good computer.

If 100 players can be put on a server, then sure, make it happen. But whether 100 players should be on a server, thats alittle different... when I play on those 100 people servers, it gets annoying, because every time I driveby someone in LV, they chase me all the way across San Andreas... maybe thats just SA-MP players..

anyways, sometimes 100 players is not good for DeathMatch, do I really need to explain the problems?

You would expect to see the francise expand their console releases onto the PC format due to the popularity of the interest and to upgrade their finance status from their releases, in other words i mean total fund received worldwide. I cannot speak for the truth, i could be totally wrong from my message however.

I agree with Z3rbian.. R* would never pass up the chance to release it on pc.. too much money involved.. but ofcourse if Microsoft or Sony pays them enough to keep the game console exclusive, then that's another story..

but anyway, think about it.. maybe 100 is too much, or maybe it's just enough, I dunno.. the thing I really want to avoid is beeing shot the instance u spawn..for example, in BF2, I get shot after 2 seconds.. which really sux the fun out of the game.. but I think the players-map ratio in MTA:VC was nice..