Beta

soot

Question

I was thinking, since betas coming up and people are already being chosen, what about the people no one knows about. People who dont actually participate in the forums or irc but would make a great edition to the team. Is there a 'system' in place to accomodate these select few?

P.S. For those curious, I dont intend to 'spam'. Its just ive had these thoughts in my mind for months and im on a roll wording them.

• Answers 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

only members can view that list. I don't know of any other lists though.

legend is told that people are destined to be a beta team member from birth, and only a violent death can truly create a beta member. All beta team members are constantly engaged in battle, for there can be only one.

O ok. And again I say nice mod :) Having images released is a good strategy people comment on the images as we'll as the blog and get all exited when they see a new image. Whoever thought of that was smart, keeps people on the edge of there seat waiting on the release.

O ok. And again I say nice mod :) Having images released is a good strategy people comment on the images as we'll as the blog and get all exited when they see a new image. Whoever thought of that was smart, keeps people on the edge of there seat waiting on the release.

heh yeah its a shame not everyone appreciates what recourses and updates we offer compared to the other thousands of other on going projects.

I think you have blokker and IJs for all the stuff you mentioned

Ye some people dont look at the amount of work that goes into a huge project like this. You guys have real lives and I know balancing this with them can be very hectic. Keep up the good work and I must say that mta dm is going at a good pace.

Is that Spitfire from MM clan that I knew of a long time ago?

How would we even know how they qualify? It'd be better to have a application form and more-over a test of grammar and composition, along with maturity. I can't imagine them letting in complete n00b's who they don't know can be trusted, who give the betas out to their dim-whitted friends, who in turn give it to even dumber idiots, and it's leaked to their entire school district.

I'm sorry I went on about that but I think they're doing fine with the system they have.

U think there is no point in all this theard... Becuse i know all that stories like "I just want to helo MTA team etc..." you just want to play this multiplayer, but i gues, the team need for people who playing since of MTA 0.2, 0.3... Becuse there is no point to get people, who not much understand in all the stuff in there, i prefer all who want to get in, just wait for release, there is only one way to play it, don't try to do it like that...

U think there is no point in all this theard... Becuse i know all that stories like "I just want to helo MTA team etc..." you just want to play this multiplayer, but i gues, the team need for people who playing since of MTA 0.2, 0.3... Becuse there is no point to get people, who not much understand in all the stuff in there, i prefer all who want to get in, just wait for release, there is only one way to play it, don't try to do it like that...

Forum-spammer.

Forum-spammer.

i dont think it's spam... Explain if it is?!

I was thinking, since betas coming up and people are already being chosen, what about the people no one knows about. People who dont actually participate in the forums or irc but would make a great edition to the team. Is there a 'system' in place to accomodate these select few?

P.S. For those curious, I dont intend to 'spam'. Its just ive had these thoughts in my mind for months and im on a roll wording them.

If you dont participate then you dont deserve to get chosen!