Way To Long... Ban Me or W/E

Guest ItsJustMike

Question

Didnt read the rules yet.. so if im breaking any sorry? Now I am sure you get this about 1000 times a week but wow... you clearly have done a good job you got something working you could easily come out with a freaking betta so we will stfu... then when we find errors we can tell you and you can make a real version... why would you have only a selective few for beta when u can have 1000's? 1000's will find more errors then 20 people. or however many ur planning on picking...

24 answers to this question

Asking for a beta? hmmm my friend you need to learn how to read. I am saying its stupid for them to be doing this... The only reason anyone is still on this damn thing is cause sa mp sucks balls if there was another multiplayer mod exact same as mta and they both released at the same time the competition would win cause mta throws people through loops for months. Release the damn thing or delete all ur source code and quit...

As for all of the other members here... You KNOW your thinking the same thing

Asking for a beta? hmmm my friend you need to learn how to read. I am saying its stupid for them to be doing this... The only reason anyone is still on this damn thing is cause sa mp sucks balls if there was another multiplayer mod exact same as mta and they both released at the same time the competition would win cause mta throws people through loops for months. Release the damn thing or delete all ur source code and quit...

Hahahhah, you know what. You may think you right but your just ignorant. Oh and yea, if you hate waiting, make your own mod!

Edited by Guest

I could make every single one of those screenshots without even using MTA, they prove nothing, they're just something nice to look at.

I realise, from before joining MTA, people can get impatient and even wonder what's taking so long.

You have to trust that we know what we're doing, most of the team don't even play during the alpha stage, only to test stuff, so it's not like we aren't trying to complete it as soon as possible.

I think we're going to do a semi-public beta kinda thing when it gets to that stage, but we don't do allow the public to play it through alpha because it would take longer to fix things.

Imagine a few hundred random people reporting (what they think to be) bugs/glitches, i can guarentee atleast half would be useless.

It's for all the same reasons any company doesn't release software until its atleast in a beta stage.

Asking for a beta? hmmm my friend you need to learn how to read. I am saying its stupid for them to be doing this...

Maybe if YOU could read you would see they are working very hard to get it released as soon as possible.

You will NEVER speak for this community, never.

• MTA Team

We are currently in alpha testing, beta testing will start when we are feature complete. Testing with a hundred people isn't more productive then with a small group. Right now we know the people who are testing and they know what we expect from them and what they need to look at. You don't want to test, you don't want to find bugs all you want is to play and every time something goes wrong you would get annoyed with the fact that it goes wrong.

...then when we find errors we can tell you
...you don't want to find bugs all you want is to play and every time something goes wrong you would get annoyed with the fact that it goes wrong.

This is why they are not releasing it now, because then everyone will bitch at the MTA team.

We don't really play the game. All we do is meet in the server and test things out, trying to find new bugs and replicate existing ones. This involves being very patient and trying the same thing over and over again. This requires full co-operation from the other people on the server. You don't want to be killed whilst you're trying to replicate a bug. If we opened it up to loads of people, they would just play, most people would not report bugs and those that did would probably report them in a vague way. Very few of them would be reports that the team could work with.