This could be fun..

Dazoman

How about people are able too own buildings, they recieve money and building INFO on each server, if own any??? EX, airports... strip clubs.. 24/7's

I suppose it would only benefit the serious RPG players of this community, i dont see it being any use having something included into the deathmatch version in my opinion. If the RPG of this community expanded, then it would certainly would be a nice suggestion to have implemented into future upgrades, if occured.

I'd like an RPG mode where you actually fight rather than walking about and getting kicked from the server if you shoot. I think augmenting the fighting aspect of the game with RPG abilities would be fun.

MTA:SA DM has a lot of potential for RPG. The dimension system that was allowed on the blog would allow you to create a massive area many times larger that the size of GTA's map, and you could add various objects to each dimension to make each one unique.

How about people are able too own buildings, they recieve money and building INFO on each server, if own any??? EX, airports... strip clubs.. 24/7's

that is a very cool idea ,the server can even make like a extra hood were you get houses too purchase.and when you purchase a house you can save your progress so the next time you get in the server you will be in the house you save your progress last in.

and a house could include:

garage,wardope,a save(to save your money their).

and besides of buying houses you can create your own house (wich will be expansif)bye creating a house you need to buy a property and you need to have dumptrucks ,materials,etc(you need to pay pple to help you couse you cant do it on your own) to create your own house but when you have your own house you can make it bigger(like a mansion),and while constructing you are not allowed to shoot the workers(or you will get banned for tree days) you can create more things like a weapon save,boat garage,plane garage and more.

lol, whats the point, its a deathmatch mod, not a property tycoon. you want to own buildings? play single player. (no referal to SA-Mp cos it..sucks)
if you make it like a property tycoon it will be much fun ,if you want you can go kill pple in the street or just buy a home,and only killing pple become boring after a while and if there is a "property tycoon" then offcourse you want to have bigghouses etc and become powerfull.