[MHA] Malicious Hitmen Association

rockstarrem

We are a clan that is looking for talented members. Of course, like any other clan, we want to climb the ladder... and stuff. We play anything GTA online, including San Andreas, Vice City, and GTA:III . Liberty City Stories can be connected via router, so we can play that too online, along with Vice City Stories. If you have any questions, comments or concerns click here.

Our History:

I, rockstarrem, started out playing MTA 0.5 for GTA:III. I was amazed at what it could do. I wasn't very good at the time.

When I got Vice City I started playing that online, switching back and forth.

Now in high school, I met a kid named Nick that likes GTA also. Everyday is basically a lanparty for us, he came over and played MTA:VC with me, until MTA:SA came out. Then we started playing race, but all of a sudden got bored of it.

We went back to MTA:VC and bought ourselves a server from GTA-Host.

When SA-MP came out, we quickly switched, having a 23 Man SA-MP server always full, because our server was one of the first released. We played Lokel Yokel, and we decided we definetly PWNED everyone. Literally, we were an unstoppable team.

We tried our for EAST, but didnt feel that we should belong with them because we could make our own clan.

Now we have our own clan.

Info:

As the site is updated this page will be updated.

Members:

Leader: [MHA]rockstarrem

Co-Leader: [MHA]TehScribble

Please, post back :)

**WE ARE RECRUITING!**

Edited by Guest
  • 3 months later...