The silence of SA-MP

Well, i think this topic is kind of nice to have. As I stated before, I'm glad samp is out to service the community. Whether MTA does better or not, samp is still there right now to give people something to enjoy. However, I think its selfish to try and contain people, in a cheap tactic to keep them from knowing the 'other mod' came out with something better. Like I said above though, it wont work anyways.

OK thats good i realy hope what now will be better!And (I'm saying it 1 time in my life) good job mta team!

stop being an ungrateful ass, they are doing this for free, spending more than a minute on it, is an amazing job.

I love MTA SA race, and i think ill play it more than DM, and i definately love the map editor.

OK thats good i realy hope what now will be better!And (I'm saying it 1 time in my life) good job mta team!

stop being an ungrateful ass, they are doing this for free, spending more than a minute on it, is an amazing job.

I love MTA SA race, and i think ill play it more than DM, and i definately love the map editor.

I think i sad"good job"But if that all what they sad is TRUE!Anyway we will see when they will release it (if they will :D )

I think i sad"good job"But if that all what they sad is TRUE!Anyway we will see when they will release it (if they will :D )

:fadein: