A Question

Guest Nightm4r3

Some questions:

Hang on- so theres already a GTA:SA DM out there?

I know obviously the MTA team is doing thier own thing - but uh..... why not just jump shit - or is the answer loyalty?

If one is just looking to actually do some killing in the sense of running around and well killing - then is there a benefit to waiting for the beta for mta?

Can i have both MTA race - that i have now - and this other one - or will they conflict?

Is the beta MTA one going to be better or what? - i won't lie it might be GTA but i've always been a better gunner than a driver - at least i think.

Darminian

Some questions:

Hang on- so theres already a GTA:SA DM out there?

I know obviously the MTA team is doing thier own thing - but uh..... why not just jump :~ - or is the answer loyalty?

If one is just looking to actually do some killing in the sense of running around and well killing - then is there a benefit to waiting for the beta for mta?

Can i have both MTA race - that i have now - and this other one - or will they conflict?

Is the beta MTA one going to be better or what? - i won't lie it might be GTA but i've always been a better gunner than a driver - at least i think.

Darminian

SA-MP is the most played Deathmatch mod for san andreas at the moment. However it is quite buggy, only in beta version 0.1 and has poor (if any) anti-cheat. (there is a lot of cheaters, and accusations of cheaters, and it is often difficult to tell who is cheating because of the bugs and sometimes poor sync)

That said, it IS a lot of fun, however It is plainly obvious on inspection that Multi Theft Auto San-Andreas Deathmatch will be vastly superior to San-Andreas Multiplayer as it doesn't have the polish which MTA will have, and not nearly as many features.

There is no reason why not to get both mods however.

MTA in my opinion is going to be better due to better sync's of eveyrthing and much much more features than samp, and samp does have anti cheat, if you run something such as a trainer it will dicconnect you from the server if it detects you using it although most of the time it doesnt.

want its just more news about it

If no progress is being developed then there is no reason to keep telling the community every bit of information. Generally the main news threads are based on what they are currently working at and already achieved.