shooting in race

shooting from ya car in racing version  

16 members have voted

1. 1. shooting from ya car in racing version

• good idea
    • sucks ass

hey i have heard that your client.dll in dm version can separate dm and race depending on wich type of server you join so becuase we would still have races it might be cool to put in weapons while racing you would be able to shoot from your car at other players with guns like in deathmatch version :lol:

I would prefer to keep the RM version exactly the same, but with some new upgrades to improve whats already been developed so far. The whole point of the RM version is to race around and use the checkpoints to proceed further down the course of the track. Weapons wouldnt nessearily wreck the scene of RM but it should be just kept orginal.

The idea isn't to make 2 totally separate mods, deathmatch will contain most (if not all, eventually) features from race. There's no sence in developing 2 mods when they can be rolled into 1.

..but the updated core should be compatible with race.

its race, not shoot down the car ahead of you. this would lead to many problems as people would get frusterated. the controls could also be hard to use. do you see any racing games today (ie console) that involve shooting? personally I haven't seen one at all, and dont like the idea :(