Problem with mta serverstats

True_spin

Hi everybody.

At my server, I have Aerons script 4.15 running.

I had some impossible records there, so I deleted them in the stats.ini. (PP in less than one minute was a cheat, I thought)

Since then, the script wont show me the best round times and the fastes driver. I handles every race, as It is a Deathmatch. I just become informations about the amount of players, and how often they died....

....I doesnt tells the best round time anymore, and even not in which position you finish. (before ther came a pm like "you finished 2nd in 3.42")

The following is the only stuff, that the script is doing at the beginning of a race: "[13:44] Played: 7/1428 Finished: 0%

[13:44] Deaths: 0% DNF: 100%"

No record-time, and not the driver...:(

So, can anybody tell what I was doing wrong, or why it is not working anymore? Many thanks for help.

(I hope my english is enough, to understand what I want)

Hi everybody.

At my server, I have Aerons script 4.15 running.

I had some impossible records there, so I deleted them in the stats.ini. (PP in less than one minute was a cheat, I thought)

Since then, the script wont show me the best round times and the fastes driver. I handles every race, as It is a Deathmatch. I just become informations about the amount of players, and how often they died....

....I doesnt tells the best round time anymore, and even not in which position you finish. (before ther came a pm like "you finished 2nd in 3.42")

The following is the only stuff, that the script is doing at the beginning of a race: "[13:44] Played: 7/1428 Finished: 0%

[13:44] Deaths: 0% DNF: 100%"

No record-time, and not the driver...:(

So, can anybody tell what I was doing wrong, or why it is not working anymore? Many thanks for help.

(I hope my english is enough, to understand what I want)

Ask yourself: How many finish lines does a deathmatch map have?

I dont get what you mean.

I dont mean just the DM maps. I mean even the races. So please tell me Aeron. I dont have any glue about scripting, so I dont know what you want.

When I deleted such an abnormal record, I deleted everything from the mapname until the next mapname. A DM map has no finish line, of course. But I dont know what that has to do with the script.

I never changed anything in the script. Just deleted a few records. :(

oki, I think I got now that we missunderstood each other. :D

not me handless every map as deathmatch, the script. we drive the races to end, like a race.......

an example: when a race starts with existing record, it doesnt tells "best time at 3.26 by playerXY", it just posts something like I postet above. it seems like the addon could not read the existing records anymore, or something.

and when you cross the finish line, nothing happens. even if the time is faster than the existing record. there comes nothing in yellowed color. not any comment about which position you were, or how much slower than the record it was.

I am so sorry that my english is not perfect. maybe then I could explain it more better.

If you like you can try it out. it says for example that Sandking has a record:

"[ALL]

times=1436

[sandking]

besttime=142594

bestip=89.56.60.172

bestname=Truesp!n

times=8

players=18

finished=0

deaths=0

[Grand....."

Connect at 213.202.216.146:27000, vote this race and see what happens. :(

it showes finished=0

what do this mean? I know I have finished it....