2v2 Tournament

Palster

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like some teams joined this league without understanding that they should to play too. :o Something need to be done for this inactivity due there are teams that really wanna PLAY too. So we are starting to pull out these unactive teams and see how to continue. If you havent started playing your matches yet start now. Thank you.

EDIT: Match result emt vs {!?} 3-0 to emt. GG.

palster? is there any change to be in tournament or no? becose i would like to fight in this tournament.. ;( or any refree place free, if need?

There sure is/are places for ACTIVE teams, no need to get anymore idlers here. But first at all who you actually are then? :o

EDIT: Match resul emt vs FFF 3-0 to emt. GG!

with palster away this sucks.. i cant even contact ppl whom i m supposed to play against.

come to irc ppl! this should have been organized over the irc in the first place :/ anyways, irc.gtanet.com, you can find us either in #mta or #pcp everyday all day :)

with palster away this sucks.. i cant even contact ppl whom i m supposed to play against.

come to irc ppl! this should have been organized over the irc in the first place :/ anyways, irc.gtanet.com, you can find us either in #mta or #pcp everyday all day :)

iam on irc 24/7 ready for fight 8)

I think palster needs to post something, like who's the leader in each group, what matches have already been played, what are going to be played... It's very unclear now so it's hard to undrestand what's going on and what players are supposed to do now

Every team knows that they need to play vs every team at their group, match results have been posted, you can see group standings at first post. And theres not much I can do without internet connection.

This is becoming nonsense..... Looks like not many ppl actually are interested about this. Not very many teams trying to organize matches, few teams about to leave etc... Any ideas how to continue? It will be nonsense if we just kick ppl who havent played their matches yet, cause group A has no "active teams", Groupd D seem to have only 1 active team, and in B and C there are few active teams. How about making it to 1 league with only _ACTIVE TEAMS_? And then continue with knockouts? Or maybe 2 groups? Anyway tell me your ideas about it. :)

Theres always interest in these specific types of tournaments but they seem unlikely to get the foot of the ground, there seems no sign of much activity judging from the number of teams that you have posted on the first page. If i was you mate i would consider changing the whole league into one, making the top 4-6 teams to participate into a knockout phrase. It all seems that little bit easier to organise and control.

Theres always interest in these specific types of tournaments but they seem unlikely to get the foot of the ground, there seems no sign of much activity judging from the number of teams that you have posted on the first page. If i was you mate i would consider changing the whole league into one, making the top 4-6 teams to participate into a knockout phrase. It all seems that little bit easier to organise and control.

Might be good idea. any1 think it as bad idea? If we decide to do this there wont be any places for these idlers who dont know what to do and are way too lazy..

Well, you are the leader of this tourney, so you should decide, not ask everyone if thats a good or bad idea. Be more organised =P

I mean, by looking the way you are doing, its as if you are afraid to do something to ruin the whole thing. The tourney's going to a sucky ending anyways, something needs to be done.

There ain't much chance IWUG getting to the knockout, since we lost all of our matches, but i'm interested who will win the tourney ^^

I agree to Zerbian, make the top teams play in a knockout while the whole thing isnt totally dead :]

So, Palster, what's your decision?