ha missed me try again screenshot

ok on the main page with the screens there is a screenshot that has a dude rolling and getting shot at...but what confuzed me about this is the license plates say Multi Theft Auto....ok so say that its modded through some paint-like program....well slothman said thats not whats happening...what exactly is this...have you guys LEAKED A SUPER AWESOME LICENSE PLATE CHANGING FEATURE????? or is it just something you thought you would add in in photoshop for the fun of it...

Edited by Guest

now you guys got me thinkin all conzpiracy theoryish (made that up)

anyway...so if they arent modified....then someone just used modifications (paint and some tutorials online) to make the plates say that right....cuz if not...then its true...MUAHAHAHAHA...and there is a super secret feature....or no...confuz'd

I would think that that would be out of the way for the MTA team to develop a feature such as that...and im wrong about it...which means that its simply someone running a modded san an...

at the same time if someone can mod the license plates to say whatever...theoretically... couldnt someone say modify anything to be like that...perhaps more car paint jobs and stuff...and even if it was...its only for the user who has it modified right...so its useless for plates to say whatever...cuz only the person with them can see the modded stuff.....right?

well ill just wait to see what exactly SUPER SECRET featurs you guys add in :P

in the mean time...dont you guys think the home page could use a lil update...maybe some new info...or atleast another "were still alive" post...cuz anyone I know who visits the site thinks MTA is dead (because they are to much of a DEE-DEE-DEE to check the forum and blog)...

anyway...Great work so far...the screens look awesome...cant wait to see your netcode really working when its released...

Actually....

14. By : Bladexen @ Time : 20/09/2006 @ 19:03

Rofl nice subliminal messgage If you look at the lisence plates the first one sais Multi, the second one sais Theft, and the third sais Auto

Is the 14th comment on the picture so I actually found it first... 4 days before you.

Back on the CSI...

http://potd.mtavc.com/public/f0deff65b5 ... 3d5212.jpg

Same thing seen there...

This is earlyer pic

http://potd.mtavc.com/public/f8adeda116 ... 8a5b46.png

Look at moto no special Licence plate...

Actually...

2. By : Liar @ Time : 17/09/2006 @ 05:07

Hey, what's up with those license plates?

Rofl nice subliminal messgage If you look at the lisence plates the first one sais Multi, the second one sais Theft, and the third sais Auto

Liar was before you. TEE HEE HEE!

Actually....

Is the 14th comment on the picture so I actually found it first... 4 days before you.

Back on the CSI...

http://potd.mtavc.com/public/f0deff65b5 ... 3d5212.jpg

Same thing seen there...

This is earlyer pic

http://potd.mtavc.com/public/f8adeda116 ... 8a5b46.png

Look at moto no special Licence plate...

I never said I discovered it...others assumed...I even mentioned how so'lide said it wasnt edited...so im not tryin to claim the super secret find...just starting a forum to get some answers bout it

what's the big deal anyway?.. lol..it's only licence plates.. it's not like u can make it say ur name.. and if u could.. then u'd have to stick to one car, which is impossible in gta.. haha..

but yea, really, I don't see the big deal..

EDIT:: btw, YEAH, UPDATE THE MAIN SITE!..last update is from july.. lol.. I don't get why there's a seperate blog section anyway.. couldn't the blog just be on the main site.. cuz it's basicly the same things posted there..

Ok anyway guys back on topic here...who cares who f'ing found it first...

well thats nice detective work Bladexen on those other shots...I hadnt seen those yet...expecially the one that also has MTA on the plates...but I dont see where your going with the regular plate on the bike...are you saying that maybe only cars can be made to have cool L's....maybe bikes (having different setup in SA) cant have custom license's

by the way I only call it super secret cuz I had no idea about it... :P

what's the big deal anyway?.. lol..it's only licence plates.. it's not like u can make it say ur name.. and if u could.. then u'd have to stick to one car, which is impossible in gta.. haha..

but yea, really, I don't see the big deal..

and obviously u cant drive in MTA :P

U acctually said that its impossible to keep one car...which is my specialty...and i prefer turismo/banshee/cheetah :) :) :)