OMG OMG OMG

Sandstorm

Im sry guys but if im not around for the next few months its because some punk is out to get me. i just got hacked 5 mins ago... i found 2 trojans......in my windows file... nortons fixxed it for now so im gonna go offline for atleast a couple of days Hope MTA can advance while im gone.... 1 word lil boys and girls....NEVER FUCK WITH HACKERS!!!

my pc made it threw the night i guess i got freaked out i turned my pc on and i got a blue and red screen that said

NORTONS ANTIV VIRUS

IEXPLORE.DLL HAS BEEN INFECTED WITH TROJAN.BACKDOOR

MWIN.EXE HAS BEEN INFECTED WITH TROJAN.BACKDOOR

its ok now but that scared the shit out of me

I have been offline since 98 I think, I've never been infected by a virus or a trojan or something like that. Maybe some spyware in the early days, when I didn't know it existed. :roll:

All I do is keep my virusscanner and firewall updated, don't open mail with strange subjects and certainly not running exe files which are send to me by e-mail unless I am absolutely sure they are not a trojan/virus/whatever. Surviving through the I love you virus and all the others is not that hard, you just have to keep watching out. That's my experience. :)

i have downloaded over 1000 music and video files from kazaa and over 60 software files, i have only found 4 files with viruses and got rid of them...

i always get norton telling me that 1 or 2 of my kazaa dls has a trojan. I use it for movies, doom 3, and other stuff

*cough* Warez *cough*

uhh. if your suggesting that kazaa gives you trojans, then i disagree. ive used kazaa like 20 bajillion times and ive never got nething

kazaa dont giv trojans, u dl trojans from other ppl, and gtatari seems to be smart enough not to, same here, never had a trojan off kazaa, hell, never even dled an app lol

• 2 weeks later...

yeh well one time i got a trojan from kazaa and if u clicked it the computer would freeeze so nothing could get rid of it cause everytime something tried reading it it froze, so i had to f***ing format my drive and i pissed me off so much!