New race: East LS Bullet Points

major underscore

Is this a good race?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good race?

• Yes
    • No

not to be rude major or something the race is probably ok so forgive me if this sounds a bit rude. but the pic's dont really show or it is a good race you only see the original sa with some checkpoints wich is quite ordinair this part of the site mainly is about own made maps and quite frankly we only see checkpoints and one trailer so go build more stuff around like barrels some cool jumps and such :wink::roll:

I understand what you're saying and there's nothing rude about it. There are a couple of jumps in the race that are not there in the original SA (one of those you can see in the pic with the trailer). However, I am sort of a minimalist when it comes to putting extra stuff into my races - the less the better. The way I see it, if you can make a good race without adding stuff, why do so? :wink: But sure, I see your point that this section is mainly about maps where many objects have been added.

BTW, I have made a different map so time ago that might better suit your taste as well as this section:

8-Tracktion (http://center.mtasa.com/?p=race&r=5146), which is a custom 8-track race at the LV airport with plenty of objects added. I don't have any screenshots from it yet though.

not to be rude major or something the race is probably ok so forgive me if this sounds a bit rude. but the pic's dont really show or it is a good race you only see the original sa with some checkpoints wich is quite ordinair this part of the site mainly is about own made maps and quite frankly we only see checkpoints and one trailer so go build more stuff around like barrels some cool jumps and such :wink::roll: