Does someone have a save for Vice City with everything unlck

I am in Germany and i usually live in the USA and i want to play Vice City but i dont feel like doing all the missions all over again. I was wondering if someone could help me out that has the game beat(or pretty far) and saved so i can play it for a little while. If you cant host it we can still work something out whether it means sending it through a Messenger system or E-mail. Thanks.

Dude you posted this in the wrong area. Do not post such things in here. Go to the General area!!!!!!os

I am sadden you actually wasted a minute of your life to say that. It shows how pathetic you really are. Now if i dont post it in this forum what one do i post it in? Their is no VC forum. Their is GTA world online forum but that is all. So plz stop spamming your futile spam. Also this is the General forum.

I'm pathetic??!

flame.gifMrFlamer says:

YOU CAN"T EVEN READ MORON!!!!!

All I stated was you posted in the wrong area. Either I do it or a mod does it. Don't get your panty's in a bunch over nothing.

Now if you will look to the top, you will see it says General "MTA" discussion.

Now go here and read this:

https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewforum.php?f=5

Notice at the top its says "General"

Your reading lesson is over!!!

EDIT:.

Oh yeah, by the way it's not SPAM when you are redirecting someone who made a mistake.

I hope i never meet a person as dumb as you in real life. Maybe you should go back to school for some lessons in reading. You obviously do not know how to read. I will try to help you as much as i can.

1. There is no Vice City forum they replaced it. This is the most General these forums get and the closest i can get toward getting my question answered.

2. I am not looking for cheats you dumb fuck i am looking for a save that has the whole map unlocked, and all the special features where you have to beat the game to get. I have beaten the game on my own time but am trying to play it on a comp where i dont have the save accessable. Which is why i need to dl one so i dont have to do it all over again.

Get it numb nuts?

And if you think the way i type and the fact that i am in the closest as i can get forum that is about my subject is flaming. Then what are you.

For one you dont know how to read. You come in here flaming me when i am doing as much as i can. Then you give me information which has nothing to do with what i want.

So who is the flamer now?

2. I am not looking for cheats you dumb fuck i am looking for a save that has the whole map unlocked, and all the special features where you have to beat the game to get.

1. Yeah thats not cheating SURE.

2. This is a MTA general formu, THERE IS NO VC relations at all yet, we dont even got a working mta version of vc 9there is another but thats in another forum) so techincally you are in the wrong place

3. Don't even think of insulting me or I'll have your ass in a tin plate, with a side plate of steak and possibly potatoes if I have place.

Just search google for cheat places for VC, or get it wfrom where warlord here gave it to you, yes, getting a saved to go ahead to skip everything (I dsont care if you already did it, it has nothing to do with the fac that it is a cheat.

:idea: THREAD CLOSED : idea:

and to be fair your both flamers :)