GTA VC on MTA closes itself. help me please :,(

ricksta

hi, ive just brought VC off ebay and installed it and everything and it works fine singleplayer. so i install mta correctly and i click start game on the servers game(busy one), the rockstar screens come up... then this come up

1stgamemenu.jpg

-i click start-

2ndgamemenu.jpg

-i click play multi theft auto-

loadingscreen.jpg

it loads to the end of the bar then closes VC

HELP ME please :?

XFire crashes game during loading

Both XFire and MTA use similar methods for integrating themselves into the game. We've contacted XFire to offer our support for them in implementing it, so that it works, but they don't respond. If you wish to use XFire in MTA, contact XFire. In the meantime, disable xfire before you play.

You get a crash at the address 652f30 when starting the game

This is caused by having the incorrect GXT file. To fix this, copy all the gxt files from the Grand Theft Auto Vice City\TEXT folder except the "american.gxt" into the Grand Theft Auto Vice City\MTA folder. You should also ensure you game language is set to english.

You might also want to make sure you have the game language set to English, and that you have an US/UK version of the game.

Might aswell add some other ways which could help you prevent that error in the future.

Make sure you have played the game in single player first for about one minute roughly, instead of installing the mod straight away, though some people have managed not to do this before and still run the mod perfect. If you havent already done this you might aswell try.

Patch the game version to 1.1 if you havent already and set the mta cilent settings under options to game version 1.1.