Question on upcoming MTA:SA version.

Guest Violator

imagine a bunch of players with same from both teams runnig around shooting each other and you're standing in some distance with AK, you will need to aim at all of them to find your enemy.. Easyer when the name tags are always shown

Yeah but the question is: why would you have two teams with the same skins?

I don't really know if you can put different skins with the same weapons in MTA SA, but in previous version people were choosing the skin by its weapons and abilities (like in mta0.x a fight between robber and sailor wont be that fair, as one has short range weapons and and the other has long range weapons and hp regeneration). I really prefer to see the name tags all the time without putting my crosshair on my opponent

But that becomes a never-ending discussion already, opinions can't always match :roll:

in previous version people were choosing the skin by its weapons and abilities (like in mta0.x a fight between robber and sailor wont be that fair, as one has short range weapons and and the other has long range weapons and hp regeneration).

In SA this won't be a problem. :)

Like I said, it'll never happen anyway.

Either way, it's pointless to talk about it. The way that it will work (to my knowledge) is that it will only show the targets name while hovering over the player. Honestly, that's the best way you can do it.

Wrong and wrong, why don't you wait and try it before you act like you know everything :roll:

Like I said, it'll never happen anyway.

Either way, it's pointless to talk about it. The way that it will work (to my knowledge) is that it will only show the targets name while hovering over the player. Honestly, that's the best way you can do it.

Wrong and wrong, why don't you wait and try it before you act like you know everything :roll:

Wow, want to be anymore ignorant please? Saying "to my knowledge" certainly isn't acting like I "know everything."

Darkdragon please stfu :), and wait for the release.

Where do you even come into this conversation? Just to be insightful and moronic? Did I miss the part where I asked for an idiotic response? You're trying to insult me to take the dev's favor, which certainly will never work.

now now lets keep it nice and no further respond to any previous post and move back on topic :roll: