Adding Car Spawn Points?

Pip

I'm afraid the parked car locations are held in the main.scm (mission scripting) file, not in the map files.

This is already heavily modified for MTA, I'm guessing they pretty much started from scratch with the main.scm for MTA so they lost all the original parked cars.

It would be nice to have a few more of different types parked around the city though. :)

The good thing is :

1. Cars flip and dont blow up (cuz if they did a game would last about 10 mins lol :lol: )

2. U can stayin them and not get hurt by the shooting

the BAAAAd thingS are:

1. If the car is under the rail road thing, it will spawn in an unknown place

2. eventually the cars will run out becuase too many ppl on a server r doing too many stunts and they put themselves and the cars in a shitty place and cars will disappear

3. Cars do spawn at some place if they dont disappear...But WHERE? Some cars spawn some place i never go to proably and some cars spawn in a total other place than where they flipped.

So is it just me or is everyone having the same issue as me? i hope in the next version we would have ALOT more cars and alot less car confusion on where to respawn...or even better make cars blow up and new cars will be replaced by old cars...

plz any moderator who reads this take it into condsideration...

Thx :D

i worked it out, sorry mta team for editing but my friend and 1 h8 having 1 banshee

mta.jpg

Very nice, What server did you mod that on? I can try to join to see how much worse that makes bugs.

Perhaps in the next version, they could make the server send that file to make sure all players are on the same page. I'm not on my PC now, So I can't check the size of the file :P

I managed to get the infernus, now @ the mafia i have banshees, dodos, infernus, etc. You can't use the parked car editor to edit it. Maybe mta can release a new version with better cars and more spawn places.

By the way, i got no bugs from doing this, the clients and server just have to have the same version of the edited file. Its alot more fun with decent cars :D

I managed to get the infernus, now @ the mafia i have banshees, dodos, infernus, etc. You can't use the parked car editor to edit it. Maybe mta can release a new version with better cars and more spawn places.

By the way, i got no bugs from doing this, the clients and server just have to have the same version of the edited file. Its alot more fun with decent cars :D

what do you mean you can't use the parked car editor how did you do it then??