To the MTA Team

If the cheater is advanced enough to work around IP bans

*click off*

*click on*

very advanced haxoring skills :x

anyway .. just wanted to add

when they come back

dont bother with banning them again and again - it will only make them mad

(and mad cheating people can become very annoying)

freeze and mute , and they will give up in about 30 seconds

Sadly, that is advanced. I bet maybe 1 out of every 100 or 1000 people knows that. My point is that if they know to do that, then they most likely know how to search for bypasses. They don't have to be hackers, they just need to not be complete computer noobs :roll:.

To the other person above, there is NO solid ID system. Everything can be changed. Hardware identification included (eg MAC address).

The most useful way is to update the anti-cheat, or install a software that can detect the cheat and auto kick or ban. But this needs to do ALL THE TIME, the cheat will also update, so this also need to update.

Sure, you're cutting the weed at the roots... but still they will grow back. Don't get me wrong, I agree (in our situation), but I was answering the question in the context that someone had already cheated, which will always be happening. Cheat makers are just as good as cheat breakers.

Yup, the cheat maker are really good at doing it, but why don't they do anti-cheat? At my server, someone suggests that make the server available for vote for kicking people, it sounds good, but if there are a few cheaters and they are friend, they still can kick you :shock: . So, its a long war against cheater and anti-cheater like the medicine, the new disease keep coming out. Same as here, the new cheat keeping coming out.

Note : JonChappell's thoery is good too :D

Today when I logged in, I kick a few cheaters within 5 minutes........so I hope at least 1 new update for the anti-cheat because it was really serious. People are complaining to me and they begin to quit playing MTA:SA R1.0 because of too many cheaters.

Thanks for your action :)

P.S. If you need to know which and where is the cheat, I can tell you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...