To the MTA Team

I know a site that most cheaters in MTA uses it. Do you need it to make a anti cheat update?? If you need it, I will PM you so that other people won't uses it and cheat there. The MTA Players are less because nowadays, there are too many cheaters in MTA. They even say out where they get the cheat in-game and let all the people know......

If theres an anti-cheat, you better bet on it eventually being cracked, what you need is progressive anti cheat, one that seems like there isn't one at first, but as soon as it detects a cheat it gets the signature from it, sends it out to MTA and they send out an update, that the servers would DL and it'd update their anticheat

The biggest problem with this method of the anti cheat is you need to keep it updated. Well lets see there working on DM so race's anticheat won't be updated. Then 3 weeks after DM comes out they will be working very hard on DM v2 or race v2 etc.

I mean to use this style of anti cheat your going to need to get someone to update it. A team member is just going to have to do it or your just going have to get someone. Since when your to busy working on other importent things you won't get around to the anti cheat. It also sounds like a big job that just keeps getting bigger.

Sometimes it might take that one extra person to keep one thing in line. Since it sounds like a big job to keep it updated. If it was easy it would of been done by now.

I'm sorry but the MTA has aways impressed me and they still do. This is not a flame towards the team. Still I would like to see DM's anti cheat updated when it comes out.

SA:MP is not related to MTA:SA or even MTA in any way.

You are wrong ;) The cheat is same and can be used in both. Now everyday I need to ban a few cheaters. Yesterday I found 2 cheaters within 1 hour, I think that is serious case.

PS : I am playing MTA:SA R1.0 and not MTA:SA R1.1.1

:o

2 cheaters in an hour... you're lucky,

I play 0.5, sometimes you'de have 6 to 7 cheaters in one hour, and the best [art is that tey ban evade, just wonderfull!

but if the server has a nice and steady amount of admins its the best anto cheat you can get, just look for admin from all time zones and everything will be ok :wink:

I know 0.5 have many cheaters, so I don't play it. Actually I am the admin of that server, so after I quit the game, no admin there and I can't find someone that can be trusted........ I found that IP ban is not so good because if the person is using a Dynamic IP, he/she can come back within minute.... but there isn't any other solutions.......(maybe account? but need time to register -.-)

I know im not the team but I know the answer. The only way is to pay for accounts, and MTA is not doing that. Anything can be changed, multiple accounts can be registered... the only way to prevent cheating completely is through putting monetary value on accounts to play the game or have a unique identification system for the entire Internet (which of course doesnt exist because most people cherish being anonymous to download warez, avoid rape, and act retarded :P).

The 2nd best thing that can be done is to annoy people by making it time consuming to work around ban. Cheating nerds have plenty of time on their hands though so, it doesnt help too much. If the cheater is advanced enough to work around IP bans, they probably can work around anything else.

If the cheater is advanced enough to work around IP bans

*click off*

*click on*

very advanced haxoring skills :x

anyway .. just wanted to add

when they come back

dont bother with banning them again and again - it will only make them mad

(and mad cheating people can become very annoying)

freeze and mute , and they will give up in about 30 seconds

coz:

You are wrong, if you mute, better than ban because they will be auto-unmuted once they reconnect. If you freeze, they still can move because of the cheat's work.

i havent seen frozen cheaters move yet -

true .. im not saying its perfect .. but if you freeze&mute when they come back after being banned or kicked - in my experience - give up a lot sooner :D

(.... and ive been hosting a server for the last few months)

MTA before: active admins pwn cheats - OK

MTA now: active admins pwn cheats - WRONG

A new way to ban people is needed, simply having active admins does NOT work any more because as already said, reconnect PPPoE and they have a new IP... Like someone proposed make the ban system ban HDD ID if its possible i don't see why not add it instead of the IP ban which by now should have proven outdated for free online games.

PS. Can windows's install date be changed manually?