Do this in MTA

paul527

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7441282340198655935&q=Gatling+Gun&hl=en

(Watch at least 30 secounds before you comment)

Imagine this in San Andreas!!!

SAMP allowed you to shoot outside of

the vehicle as a passenger, but only with submachine guns

but MTA should take it a step futher, and adding more features.

It should be easy, just allow San Andreas to

let you shoot any weapon,

out of any car or helicopter,

as a passenger...or something like that...

SDK all the way!!!

It would be a neat addition into attacking different areas throughout the game itself and it provides a good range of manoeuvres for ariel coverage. Though i do agree with what erorr404 mentioned about the way it wouldnt look good and i personally wouldnt want it to be brought in with the style of play we already have.

A full stop or period (sometimes stop, full point or dot), is the punctuation mark commonly placed at the end of several different types of sentences in English and several other languages. A full stop consists of a small dot placed at the end of a line of text, such as at the end of this sentence.

As for the gatling gun, it might be a good idea to let people fire it out of the tank or a hummer since they are rare vehicles, but not out of all cars because it would be overused and would count as pretty much every kill.

You realise that gatling guns don't actually look like that while you're firing them, the only reason you could see where the bullets were going is because that shit was full of tracer rounds.

You realise that gatling guns don't actually look like that while you're firing them, the only reason you could see where the bullets were going is because that shit was full of tracer rounds.

Yup, they put a tracer round in every 3rd bullet,

allowing the

"WOW THAT LOOKS DANGEROUS" effect

bad idea ... period

this is a period >>> . <<

bad idea . . . period

anyway .. ontopic .. enough people against this motion

i'd say , case closed.

As for the gatling gun, it might be a good idea to let people fire it out of the tank or a hummer since they are rare vehicles,

AT the tank would be a lot better idea

but still that thing needs a lot of bullets .. *sigh*

... edit

one more lame remark

with the default gatling gun .. they should rename mta to multi death auto

Edited by Guest

(imagine you set up a nice clan war...ARRGRGRGR HERE COME

THE NOOB CHOPPERS!) :shock:

and HERE COMES THE RPG..... and there goed the noob choppers :D

taking out a chopper is the easiest thing to do man.. I think this would be awsome in MTA.. yeah it would get abused.. but all u need to pwn the abusers is an RPG..

but I think using this in a Hummer would be AWSOOOMEEEE.. omg.. lol

come on guys.. don't be scared.. this would own!!..

well we know you can shoot out of cars, if you can do that from a heli there you go.. get yourself a minigun and have fun.. ;P

I played SA a long time ago so I don't remamber if there was a gatling gun in it (I'm not talking about a portable one).. it would be fun to put one in a DM map high on a cliff, be the first one to reach it and cause some massacre.. :lol:

BTW there are surveillance cams in the game (excuse me if it has been already mentioned)..

well it would be cool but i doubt it is possible i managed on my ps2 too shoot the ak47,m4,and almost every other type of gun from my car or bike (including the minigun dont ask me how) but rocket launcher or flame thrower never worked becuase its blocked or not animated i wouldnt know :?

could you please tell us how?

well here it is

i havent used a mod from the internet or something else just a smart combination of cheats here is a pic:

minigunjy7.jpg

now the thingy you have to do is to insert the drive-by cheat(the one that allows you to aim manually from the cars/bikes) then get a minigun ak47/m4/double shot guns etc what ever you like the only weapons where it doesn't work with are the melee weapons and the rocket launcher camera and flame thrower although it does work for the sniper.

now once you have entered the drive-by cheat and got a minigun get a car or bike select the minigun and get on you also need a (micro) smg but those can be purchased at the ammunation or with a cheat now get on your bike or car now when you enter the car your minigun will automaticly be switched for a (micro)smg that doesnt mind. then spawn a jetpack drive verry slowly not too fast cuz cj might bail out of the car/bike and also not too slow that he just get's out now when you have reached the proper speed then press enter or on ps2 triangle then he should dispose his jetpack and the minigun you selected will appear and you can shoot with it. :P