So when DM comes out...

All the mods (race, race_creator, deathmatch, deathmatch_creator) are just DLLs inside the mods folder, that can be loaded and unloaded by the core at any time. It will determine whether to load race or deathmatch once you connect to a server.

NOO!!! then if you're a bit sick of racing and you join a DM server, if it changes to race you'll be pissed and you'll go out and pop some kid's ball and throw their icecream at someone's car and make them apologise to the owner for the mess.

NOO!!! then if you're a bit sick of racing and you join a DM server, if it changes to race you'll be pissed and you'll go out and pop some kid's ball and throw their icecream at someone's car and make them apologise to the owner for the mess.

Thats if you are immature yes

Thats if you are immature yes

im more likely to punch my screen and hurt my hand then get even more anoid and punch a pillow so it doesnt hurt

well, there should be race only servers, DM only servers and mixed servers :)

THAT SOUNDS REAL UGLY!!, i hope will have a buttom before loading the main screen for choose Deathmatch and Race, and in server config you will be able to choose what type of server will be, for example, you can have an Race server and a deathmatch one at the same time, but i think there must be a new server installer for DM ( Also the client ).

And when u make maps at the start you select what type of map it will be, deathmatch or race and theyll save in diferent folders.

I think this better than that idea. :wink:

As MrJax said, there will be a DM server and there will be a race server. I haven't read anything about a server being able to run both mods.

One would hope it can. It shouldn't be too difficult given what jax said regarding dll loading. It woudl also be a step in the same direction, i.e. towards a freeform SDK' led experience.

atleest flash is 1 thing, divx and quiktime is 2 things :wink:

Why would you need DivX *and* QuickTime? They're normally AVIs that QT can't even play. However, I agree that it would be good to have a YouTube alternative for people who don't have the proper codecs or run a different OS *cough*. I don't think videos should be exclusive on YouTube because the quality is lower and people can't mirror it.