Handling.cfg issues... HELP!

Guest RadianT

Hi!

Im wirting this because i have an issue(obvius)

I can find and connect to servers, but when i click start game, then it say

"ERROR: 'C:\Programmer\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto Vice City\Data\Handling.cfg' could not be located. Please reinstall MTA or reset the game path (Options -> Reset game path)."

What do i do? I dont have a Handling.cfg, but i have tried to reinstall and reset game path... still doesnt work!

What can i do? Maybe someone can send me a Handling.cfg?

Thx alot

RadianT

I think there is a solution in the known issues thread, though im not completely sure wheather im correct. I would check for you but i havent got enough time at the moment, though you can check for yourself if you havent already done so.

Searching for previous topics might be useful if nothing helps from the issues page.

If you didn't have a handling.cfg, you could not control cars. Its basically the file that adds handling to the vehicles. I could edit the handling.cfg into something that will make cheetahs and infernuses go 100000000000000000000000000 MPH, but I wouldn't. Sorry I don't have a link to the file. Check if you have a handling.cfg first, if you don't have it then ask other people to upload it.