Does exist MTA gamemodes?

Guest Alega!

Question

I have searched but I haven't found a precise answer.

I like Pawno and I can make funny gamemodes with it.

Now, I believe that MTA will be better than SA-MP, but it will be possible create custom gamemodes that works in MTA like SA-MP?

8 answers to this question

There was a similar zombie mod released on VC and long while ago where the AI pedestrians would aim at killing you, though the features werent particularly great and the gameplay was rough at times. The AI for any GTA series havent been spectacular and it dosent consist of what you would expect of from other games you have played. Seeing something designed or similar to a horror franchise being created into MTA would be somewhat interesting if built upon.

There was a similar zombie mod released on VC and long while ago where the AI pedestrians would aim at killing you, though the features werent particularly great and the gameplay was rough at times. The AI for any GTA series havent been spectacular and it dosent consist of what you would expect of from other games you have played. Seeing something designed or similar to a horror franchise being created into MTA would be somewhat interesting if built upon.

I believe you mean GTA Long night.

There might not be zombies in SA, but there sure are alot of crazy looking people!

Just get a load of rural people, clowns and people with weird suits like the cluckin bell staff, it'll also make sense why zombies will be running at full speed.

Give the crazy people melee weapons and give military and cops or just regular peds not too powerfull guns, then create the base ectera.

If it's possible in the script, then you can have it where if you are killed by a maniac you turn into one.