timer till explode

MrJax

are u guys able to touch the code to do with the timer which counts down when u roll over onto the roof. reason im asking is whenever it happeneds and uve lost all motion theres only just not enough time to flip back over by rocking. think of a turtle on its back if uve lost me.

it goes from full health to on fire to dead

You should only have enough time to tip it back over if you already have some rolling momentum, you'd never blow up by flipping if it was delayed any longer.

:shock: what are u trying to say.

if your flat on the roof without motion your screwed anyway .. increasing time wont matter

if you have are rolling you can mostly tip it back as you said by 'rocking' it (if thats the right word for it - or any combination of shifting weight with arrows and have luck with braking) .. and sometimes happens that you start to burn .. just hope the map designer placed a health very nearby ;)

if you have a directional momentum while being on the roof - well .. just hope you hit something fast enough before you start to burn .. and look for the well designed map that has a health nearby :)

You can actually roll back over in many cars. Many a time I have been on the roof on the car without any movement and I have been able to almost get the car to roll back over. Usually I end up on fire right before I end up on my wheels again. By that point, I'm already screwed.

If the timer was increased by even 3 seconds, it would make everything easier.

isnt it same in normal gta ?

for race it can be annoying if you know exactly how to get each car back up however you got upside down.... but remember a lot dont know

and i meant , if your upside down your screwed - in race - anyway.. youll still loose a lot of time.. if you die or if you take about the same time to flip

maybe .5 or 1 second would be helpfull. but longer might make it a lot more frustrating to play ... already i dont feel like waiting for the car to get on fire and explode .. if im upside down without possibility to get up - according to me- = /kill