GTA3:How 2 Start/Connect ?? ...What/Tips 2 Do/Try ingame ???

cigs

yeah..i installed the win98 patch......still dont work...

ah well....ill wait till 0.4 ....if that doesent work...then 0.5 and if that doesent work then......etc....etc.....

sorry...i wont bother you with more of my noob-ass questions... :(:cry:

i really REALLY looked forward to this......

so those who have it working....enjoy it.... :cry::cry:

(btw.... i sat about 4-5 hours to make it work.....imagine the disappointment.....im actually really sad now... :cry: )

:cry::cry: Iam alone in game too!!!!yaaaaa!!!hdgb!!! :cry::cry::oops:

• 3 weeks later...

Artigamer i get almost exactly the same faults as u, my friend also told me he had that one about the guy running into a wall, he also had it on an empty server!!! I on the other hand have seen very few mooving people and when i did i was hit by a diablo car that then whent through a wall and dissapeared. Ive no idea what the hell is going on plea some one help me/us with this prob.

Im on xp home edition.

Okay here's a question that's probaly been asked alot. When I goto Control Panel and goto System then I click on the tab Performance i see this:

PC Cards (PCMCIA): No PC Socket Cards are installed.

When I get the 10057 error I think it is, is that possibly it??

im haveing this problem the light saying im connected dosnt come on when i am and when i try to connect through ase it say runtime error soccet is not connecte and when i coppy the sever addres into the launch thin it says error invallid argument???? pleas help

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i followed your guide exactly, i clicked on Connect to Server and it just says Waiting for request, ive been waiting for an hour, and it just says Waiting for request, i tried a bunch of other servers, and it just says Waiting for request. Is there something wrongg with my SBC Yahoo DSL?

• 4 weeks later...

umm sorry but i visited the multi theft auto official site and tried to download the 0.3 manuel and win98 patch and the download links dont work. Anyone know why this is?

And could find me worjking link for the win98 patch?

Im really sad

:( umm excuse me but i need help. I cant find the win 98 patch for GTA3 MTA and i welly wanna play online can someone help me plz?

Note:the official MTA website doesnt work. When i go to download it doesnt start the download.

Plz help me. :cry:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
:( umm excuse me but i need help. I cant find the win 98 patch for GTA3 MTA and i welly wanna play online can someone help me plz?

Note:the official MTA website doesnt work. When i go to download it doesnt start the download.

Plz help me. :cry:

Ok Snoopy I was there once, I got it and can email, dcc, I/M, put it up on the internet. What ever you like. But I can not give it to you on the offichel IRC (I was permonently banned by Mrbump) so tell me what you want, my email is [email protected]

Gokee

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...