MTA Doesn't connect to the server?

Zarkolix

There are 2 different types of connections in MTA, and I just get connected to the chat?

(This is when I'm ingame, I can't see the other players, the SCM and the chat loads correctly though..)

AND YES, THIS IS WHILE I'M SPAWNED.

Please help me. :<

I run Windows XP Professional SP1.

Edited by Guest

What do you see on the screen? When you launch the game it should go through the 2 intro videos, and then the loading bar goes across, and then you get to the main menu. From here go to Start Multi Theft Auto and the multiplayer game should load and bring you to the character selection screen.

What do you see on the screen? When you launch the game it should go through the 2 intro videos, and then the loading bar goes across, and then you get to the main menu. From here go to Start Multi Theft Auto and the multiplayer game should load and bring you to the character selection screen.

Yes, I get to the character selection screen and I see the chat, but I can't see the other players..

Yes, I get to the character selection screen and I see the chat, but I can't see the other players..

Probably because you havent spawned yet [/sarcasm]

Or is the problem being that you have spawned, but you cannot see any players ingame?

Probably because you havent spawned yet [/sarcasm]

Or is the problem being that you have spawned, but you cannot see any players ingame?

1. Your sarcasm gilds my existence.

2. Yes, this is while I'm spawned.