(UvH)

(UvH)UzI

Welcome to the ultra violent hooligans thread.

info about us @ http://www.uvhclan.com

our current member list

First Crown

•UzI • [Founder] [Leader] [Admin]

J.r Crown

•Fate_Trip • [Co leader] [Admin]

Enforcers

•Tdrtnlz [Admin]

•Ganja

•ITA

OutLawz

•Hunter

•LordEX

•Ghost

•Neo

•Razor

•HitMan

•Roald

•Kazzy

•Worfox

•Sawnoff

•Repto

•Grocku

•Owned

•Pickle

•TwixxSOup

Scripting

•Swiftfreddy

•Pontiacman

Edited by Guest

Sup UzI!!! [W] are now officialy on MTA/gang chat. Plz see our new gang thread everyone. [W] are brothers to [uVH], we will always be there for them. Hope to see all you in sooooooon! :P

sincerely,

[W]number7 (co-founder and leader of The Warriors)

• 2 weeks later...

What happened to the clan? I heard it fell apart big time... Bob left, some others left (I dunno, I didnt worry too much about that). Just wanna know what happened. :P

No we didnt fall apart. Bob and davo left and took a few others with them thats all. You have to understand we had almost 40 ppl so the tiny amount that he took we didnt even notice. And tbh since bob left this clan has been running smoother then it ever has.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Cant wait Cant wait cant wait cant wait...for mta sa release :P !!!!! lol

this clan has been around for along time since rumble well we just changed out name but its been around for allllllonnnnnnnggggg time and its a successfull clan iswell im just happy im in this clan and im happy for everyone else who's in this clan not to mention the leader is a great respected leader UVH FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Been a bit since I posted so thought I would post again and let ppl know how the clan is going. Well... its going great! We are all looking forward to this release. I think I can speak for all when I say the gta community is dying quickly and need this to save us. But I would also like to add that I know that its tough to do this and appreciate the time the dev team is putting into it. Real life is demanding and even more so when your going to school, working and paying bills. And to have the heart to do this on the side speaks loudly for those involved. Anyways good luck team and thanks for the hard work you all have been putting into this game I like to call salvation!

Please visit http://www.uvhclan.com

Going strong for over 1 year! :twisted:

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...