It's all been said before but I have to ask....

Guest Hero2112

I play MTA VC with my brother over our lan connection. It's fun to a certian point.

I would really like to have peds running around, and a few driving around and a few cops.

Basicly 1 player mode with 2 people and without the missions. Or with the missions whatever.

I know I've looked into it and seen that everyone says it will make it lag out of control and make it slow because it has to sync.

Well It's only going to be me and my brother playing so It can't get that bad we have very good computers.

I'll even pay someone if they can do this for me.

$25-$30 threw paypal.

The price can be negotiated if you are interested. Just don't get too carried away.

If your going to post something stupid and pointless or flame me... Please don't even bother. I don't really feeling messing around with little kids who feel the urge to call me a noob and then insult me.

Since this would require a LOT of coding and would obviously cause a severe increase in server load, added to the fact that the developers are no longer working on Vice City since San Andreas is now their main priority, I'd say this is a feature you're very highly unlikely to see. Even if you did pay them.

Considering professional software developers get paid upwards of $40 an hour, and that implementing peds would be a few weeks work, your money won't go far... Peds will come when they come.

Considering professional software developers get paid upwards of $40 an hour, and that implementing peds would be a few weeks work, your money won't go far... Peds will come when they come.

Well I said $25-$30 because I didn't realize it would be so hard.

I figured you could just use the code form single player.

So there is a plan to implement peds?

Edited by Guest
  • 2 weeks later...