MTA banners!

[CIA]PacWarzII

Which do you like better  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like better

• <No1>
    • <No2>

• 2 weeks later...

Banner 1 would be my ideal favorite from out of both of them. It shows more action taking place in that banner then the second one. For example i mean banner 1 shows a flamethrower fight and a good shot of the air battle also, aswell as the bikers togethor, which are obviously shown on both designs.

Banner 2 shows someone getting shot by a sniper, though its slightly off-screen from the whole aim itself. I would also of including more of the fighter jet being shown on fire more.

These are both my opinions, however they are both are creative and show a good concept of MTASA.

• 4 weeks later...

Its not bad, though its not that great, better then what i can do anyday. I would say the best image from that creation would have to be the top left, which is showing some footage of the train, the plane and two players. The MTA logo is nicely placed also.

thanks for the feedback...I really like how I placed the MTA sign because its got a Grey border I added and teh border extends to seperate each screenshot...It could have been better if i had spent more time...but ill wait for more screenshots and come up with something more....eh...betterer

EDIT oh heres my "cleaned up" MTA sign...its just that I took the letters and made this inside a slightly gray color so they dont become transparent when being pasted...and added a gray border...if someone wants to use this for some PAINT stuff...feel free

http://img122.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mtacleanedupjq9.png