Differences and modes..

Guest Venom 1000TT

Im just wondering but is there a difference between MultiTheftAuto and San Andreas Multiplayer (http://www.sa-mp.com)??

Ive heard and by looking on your wiki site its only race mode. But on SAMP (sa-mp.com) its deathmatch and capture the flag.

So is this true or is it also deathmatch..on the current release.

Any other major differences between the two that makes MTA better?

Thanks

MTA will have map editor but...sa-mp will have it alsoe in next relese!

so another clone!Nothink more! :D

Believe me, map editor of SA-MP will suck a lot, i saw the videos and its made of commands and Sh*t. MTA DM has a simple Map Editor that anyone can use and makes funnier things.

In SA-MP only some guys can make scritps ( Including myself xD ), because is 30 times harder to use than the map editor on MTA. ( Its hard to use PAWNO, i can do a handfull of things, but nothing better than my MTA maps.. :wink: )

This is a first...not one person answered my question...everyone just bullsh*ted with eachother.

If you want to see true map makers....look for people that can use Hammer from STEAM to its full extent....and that means not using skyboxes to cover up errors either when you go to compile the map. :|

Thats nice that this will have an easy map maker, but most people will either not use it or just fool around on it. Its actually better to have a map maker thats more technical with coordinates so all the servers arent junked up with huge useless maps that create tons of lag and are sh*tty as hell.

If I were the creators I would concentrate on the key points of multiplayer action...as in the time syncing and game modes.....that way you wont have tons of maps and servers with no one playing but the small amount of people from these forums at random times...playing on with crappy maps. :roll:.

Not many people want to just race or kill eachother from cars only....that gets boring real fast....I would suggest getting that update out fast so dont loose even more people to your competition.

This is my input...not a fact...an opinion...so dont treat it like it is one.

Believe me, map editor of SA-MP will suck a lot, i saw the videos and its made of commands and Sh*t. MTA DM has a simple Map Editor that anyone can use and makes funnier things.

yeah but the SA-MP map editor has one thing i'd like to see in MTA, map editing while playing. it'd be so cool to make a map together with friends! and its ok if only 1 person can really edit, but just playing while editing would be cool, and the real editor could switch between modes (drive mode/mapedit mode) with F5 :D, while the friends stay in driving mode... i dont think it will be in the next release, but i'd really like to see it sometime! i imagen you have to activate it from in server with /vote mode mapedit (mode race and mode dm are race and dm then :D)