[News] Alive and Kicking

Blokker_1999

The SDK will be much more powerful than a scripting system.

This is a bit off topic but will the SDK support car mods, custom sound files, ect or is it too early to say?

Yes. When it comes to the SDK, the only limit is the ability of the programmer.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then he hit a low bridge and they both got owned

thats not the end!

then they just fall from the truck!

and then 1 of them gets out a rocket launcher and owns the truck.

and...

nah forget it :lol:

Edited by Guest

Whats the name of the song in the video??!?!?!?

*drool* need this NOW cant wait..keep up the great work guys im sure it will be worth the wait! ^^

Burning<<<

hi amazing stuff keep it up. i dont know weather i am allowed to ask this but here goes anyway; in the current version of SA-MP you cannot pop car's tyres with gunfire is this going to be the case in DM?
its was in the blog a while ago, so yes, popping tyres is possible.

Got a question myself: any idea's of adding a MOTD? its a musthave for a good multiplayer (and it isnt that hard with blue I guess ;)).

• MTA Team

honestly, i hate an MOTD. When i enter a server in SOF2 and my screen gets filled with text their is nothing i can do, i can't move around cause i can barely see where i am going, don't see the enemy coming and always get shot while waiting for it to go away, and those damn server admins keep it on your screen for a while just because they added so much freekin text.

honestly, i hate an MOTD. When i enter a server in SOF2 and my screen gets filled with text their is nothing i can do, i can't move around cause i can barely see where i am going, don't see the enemy coming and always get shot while waiting for it to go away, and those damn server admins keep it on your screen for a while just because they added so much freekin text.

Well, there could always be character limits and maximum time limits.