Want to rent a rootserver, someone want to join?

DracoBlue

Question

Hello!

I know http://gta-host.com hosts cheap mta-servers, but I need webhosting, too. I have already 2 root servers up and running, but I need a new one - because the new offer I found has no traffic limit and a very good ping.

But it costs 69 or 99€uros per month. I would be able to pay it, but I want to share the servers with other guys - one sa-mp-server and a webserver wouldn't be enough work for the root server :-).

So if you are searching for a cheap server for your clan/gang, we could split the price and maybe its 10 Euros per person, or even lower - for a 24/7, 100 person server with website if you want.

I have enough skills in configuring a server systems since I work as network admin and study it systems engenieering.

Connection would be europe or america with 1000Mbits, really enough to run 10 samp-servers with lanmode on it!

Looking forward to your replys,

Jan

12 answers to this question

So if you are searching for a cheap server for your clan/gang, we could split the price and maybe its 10 Euros per person, or even lower - for a 24/7, 100 person server with website if you want.

10 euros (£7?) per person!? That's what you're gonna charge some poor sucker who agrees to rent a server off you? :D

I've seen plenty of deals for around £1/2 per person :P

erm, i thought he ment like 10 euros per person that has a server from him, not player slots :shock:

I hosted servers that were samp and mta(vice) for £0.40 per person (slot). (still can do it if anyone is intrested)

Your prices are extremely high.

erm, i thought he ment like 10 euros per person that has a server from him, not player slots :shock:

I hosted servers that were samp and mta(vice) for £0.40 per person (slot). (still can do it if anyone is intrested)

Your prices are extremely high.

Not sure if there is a missunderstanding here. But ther server has unlimited slots (30 or 100, doesn't matter) for 10€. In comparison to your £0,40per (already approx 17€ for just 30 players) slot or gta-host.com (£30 for 100slots) is that really cheap.

Don't want to over/underbeat somebody. Just want to get guys taking part on the machine, because its already just running my scripts/servers and so lots of space left. Thatswhy no big prices - don't want to make cash, I want to help!

Kind regards,

Jan (DracoBlue)