GTA IV

Outram

Question

XBOX Live doesn't mean multiplayer. Though there's a large possibility it will have it.

Did I say it did? :S

Well, you did point out the XBox Live logo in a discussion about multiplayer without any further description, and then you went on to talk about whether or not the PC version will have it. IMO it would be pretty reasonable to assume that you implied that XBOX will have multiplayer.

XBOX Live doesn't mean multiplayer. Though there's a large possibility it will have it.

Did I say it did? :S

Well, you did point out the XBox Live logo in a discussion about multiplayer without any further description, and then you went on to talk about whether or not the PC version will have it. IMO it would be pretty reasonable to assume that you implied that XBOX will have multiplayer.

I didn't say it did and I didn't imply it either.

There's only the xbox live symbol because the Xbox 360 version of GTA4 will have updates and things added to the game as time goes on. PS3 doesn't get this because it's an exclusive deal with microsoft. There most likely won't be online play. The Xbox Live symbol is for the updates and new content they are planning to add the GTA4 after release.

There's only the xbox live symbol because the Xbox 360 version of GTA4 will have updates and things added to the game as time goes on. PS3 doesn't get this because it's an exclusive deal with microsoft. There most likely won't be online play. The Xbox Live symbol is for the updates and new content they are planning to add the GTA4 after release.

i dont see why R* would need to release updates for the game, the only thing i can imagine is them making it kinda rpg'ish, kinda like widening the map, adding new game elements etc, and IF they do that then im pretty sure itd be mp

at least i wouldnt want a gta thats being updated with stuff that i cant really make use of as a single player

They plan on adding stuff like missions and stuff. Obviously only usable in singleplayer cause I wouldn't think they'd make a co-op multiplayer. So don't plan on a multiplayer. I know I won't. (If there is I'll eat my hat and take a picture to prove it :P)

Doesn't look like the RAGE engine to me, more like Renderware as used in GTA3 and beyond. Sounds fun though, skooldaze in 3d at last. lets hope they pull it off.

yea definetly not rage,

id agree on the gta3/vc engine

its going to be for current Gen systems so they're not going to use that next gen engine.